Poll: Manhunt: Are you watching the show?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Manhunt: Are you watching the show? (Guests May Vote!)

Manhunt: Are you watching the show? (Guests May Vote!)

Are you watching Bravo's Manhunt? If not, why not?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Yes, I am watching but not quite sure why. I don't like any of the guys left, I liked the tall blonde guy but he is gone now. I am just waiting to see if any of them start crying .

Watching with deep and focused concentration. Completely out of loyalty to the FORT and for no other reason.....

(Rock on Seth and Paulo!!! )
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I'm not watchiung because I don't get that channel in Canada.

I'm reading and loving the spegscaps though and very much appreciating the portfolio pics

I'm watching. I'm also figuring out how I'm going to juggle it with He's A Lady.

Yes! I watched a couple of episodes purely as a supplement to spegs' excellent recaps (not because I want to ogle sexy, young men, I swear ), but I've really enjoyed what I've seen so far. I just keep missing it because it's on Bravo, a channel that doesn't always register on my radar. They need to advertise for this show more.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I haven't seen any of it yet but I hope to be up to date by the end of the week! There's no way I'm going to miss a show like this!

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Watching with deep and focused concentration. Completely out of loyalty to the FORT and for no other reason.....

(Rock on Seth and Paulo!!! )
    If you ever need to see my notes (they aren't too wet)...

Mariner, He's a Lady has an encore presentation on Wednesday nights...same channel as Tuesday.

Xmaskat, Ron (one of my faves) was elminated last night and cried. Unfortunately, Seth was out too spegs. I thought he had a nice look, but I couldn't get passed the notion that he was one of the Hanson Bros. (Mmmm Bop anyone?).

I'm liking Jon now. Seriously hoping they get rid of the droopey dog looking dude.

FORT Fan
    I'm watching this even though I've never watched a single episode of the female version. I just like that behind-the-scenes peek at how men interact when they're with each other.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Yes, I love to see men compete in an arena where they donít slap each other on the behind.

Aw, have a little patience -- I mean, how long can a group of men go without slapping each other's bums? It's a proven 'Y' Chromosome phenomenon.

+ Reply to Thread