Poll: What do you think of Survivor's tribal split? (GUESTS CAN VOTE)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you think of Survivor's tribal split?

What do you think of Survivor's tribal split?

It's been announced that it will be a tribe of women versus a tribe of men for Survivor 6: The Amazon. What do you think of that?

Hmmm, I really want to be one of those annoying "do not know" people as far as this question is concerned.

I'm really not sure how I think the tribal split will impact their chances.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think people will be judged more on their merits when they're separated. When you have men & women together, looks become an issue. Guys try to keep the hot chicks, women try to get rid of the hot chicks, etc... I think it will make for some interesting sexual tension on those occasions when the tribes do mix with each other.

i voted for the "sexual interplay" one, but i don't really mean it. i'm with fluff... i wanted to be in the "i don't know" category. i believe that the challenges will have to be more mental than physical for the women to have a chance. yeah, i know, i know.... equal rights, feminism, anything you can do i can do better, but whatever.

I'm just glad that they added a new little twist!

Hmmm...I don't think I like having the women pitted against the men. I voted that the sexual interplay is gone. It's better, imo, to have a mixed tribe since both sexes complement each other very well with their strengths and weaknesses. I just don't see the teams being divided by sexes until the merger.

TVNut
    From viewing the profiles, it really seems like everyone is physically fit. I doubt they'll have any "power lifting" competitions, but still quickness and agility, so I don't think the women will be at a disadvantage...On the other hand, I think the women teamed together may be a very formidible force against the men!

Either way...I'll enjoy watching the new season!!

+ Reply to Thread