View Poll Results: Who Wins The Amazing Race?

Voters
80. This poll is closed
  • Chip and Kim

49 61.25%
  • Linda and Karen

2 2.50%
  • Brandon and Nicole

9 11.25%
  • Colin and Christie

20 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Win The Amazing Race? (Guests May Vote!)

Who Will Win The Amazing Race? (Guests May Vote!)

The final episode of The Race airs tonight. There have been spoilers, but I've included all 4 teams for those who don't read the spoiler info
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I voted for Chip and Kim. It's really more of a "This is who I want to win" vote, but I do believe they could do it.

When Zach and Flo won I was shocked simply because I couldn't imagine the editors showing us so much of Flo's bad side, knowing they won the race. Of course it was Flo, so perhaps we were really seeing her good side

I figure they couldn't do that two years in a row, so Colin and Christie just can't win it. Please.

The moms have done an awesome job, but I don't see them winning it. They seemed really worn out after last weeks episode.

Brandon and Nicole have played a good game, but their cab luck seems to be a problem for them.

Over all I don't care too much who wins as long as it's not C&C.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I voted for C&C. I don't know why, but it feels like it's their win.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Two reason why I think the moms will win. Long time ago in the beginning of the race Phil made several comments that the moms were surprisingly very tough. Also, I think there was a bit of editorial foreshadowing in last weeks episode in Aukland, during the bridge climb, where Chip said if the moms can climb up there, they will win the race. Both these statements reminded me of the comments that Jeff P. said about a certain Amazon contestant. (Jenna)

That is why I think they will win. That and it would be nice to see a all female team win, and a team that is over forty. That and I want Colin and Christie to lose, lose, lose. I can just see Colin having a major hissy fit watching the moms cross the finish line, he will be foaming at the mouth, have a stroke and be mentally incapacitated for the rest of his life and of course dear Christie will devote the rest of her life to taking care of the poor drooling dear.

I also don't want Brandon and Nicole to win either.

Moms and Chip and Kim all the way.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I don't particularly like them, and I think this could be an extremely close race, but Colin and Christie have been the most consistent up to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    I don't particularly like them, and I think this could be an extremely close race, but Colin and Christie have been the most consistent up to this point.
    Consistent right. HOwever, they have showed us in the past that they don't deal well with pressure. They are anything but cool under fire. This has me completely confused. They have been my pick since the beginning, but I just don't know.

I voted for C and C (dang...can't find the ampersand on this spanish keyboard), even tho I REALLY don't want them to win. They really do race smart, and I remember being impressed when Colin whipped out binoculars to scan the shore for the flag in one episode. I want Chip and Kim to win it, and if Colin and Christie have some bad luck early I think they have a better chance since as funnygirl said...they self destruct when things don't go their way. Let's hope that Chip and Kim have a big enough lead at the end that they don't lose in a foot race.

Chip & kim!

FORT Fogey
    Brandon & Niki are gonna pull it off! I really hope they win and I think they can do it!!

Why is Brandon and Nicole's name in italic?

Anyway I got high hopes that Brandon and Nikki will win. As most of the forumates here do also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast