Poll: What do you think of Joe Millionaire? (GUESTS CAN VOTE)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of Joe Millionaire?

What do you think of Joe Millionaire?

Joe Millionaire is quickly becoming the water-cooler show of the mid-season. What do you think this says about reality shows?

Guests can vote, and are encouraged to!

I voted for "Good Twist", although I still think (before having viewed the show) that it's a pretty bad concept, unless they do it up really well, which Fox hasn't been known for.

Well, I voted that it's a 'good twist' since it was that 'twist' that got me to watch a show like this one. After watching the show, I kind of liked it. Evan seemed like a genuine nice guy and the 12 girls he picked didn't not seem to be the 'look-at-me-and-my-big-boobs' kind of girls. Well except for Heidi who came across as a super-psycho.

i think it's a new low... as evan appears to be a block and the women are being provoked to be catty. plus, evan is a lousy liar. you think they would have found a good actor to pull this thing off. and lastly, it just doesn't hold my attention like, say, the bachelor did.

It's not the best thing I've ever seen, but it's alright. I'm gonna be watching it. I voted for the twist comment.

lol_its_fun
    Whether the show is good or bad, I doubt there will be JoeMillionaire 2 ( who's gonna apply for the second season)

You're right about that lol! I don't think I've welcomed you, so Welcome to the FORT, lol!

I don't know, who would have thought there could have been a "Temptation Island 2"? But there was. Apparently people will do ANYTHING to be on TV.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I voted for "it's a new low" because (while I'm sure I'll watch every episode ), I don't feel it's reality tv. One of our local Foxcasters labeled it "deception TV" which I think is really accurate. It's like candid camera....where people are put in situations where the audience is aware of the joke, but the people on TV aren't. There's really nothing real about this.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I voted "new low". Maybe I should have voted "unfortunate, sick, twisted copy of a much better Bachelor". Either way I can't wait for the next episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast