Poll: Are you watching Big Brother 5?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you watching Big Brother 5?

I watched the first episode, and it was pretty good. Don't know if I'll be able to watch it 3 times a week, though.

heck yeah!

I really enjoyed the premier and think it's going to be a very interesting show this season with all the twists. I'm looking forward to a good BB5. My guess is PB & Jelly is going to be a main staple in the house this season too. I'm wondering just how many ways the producers of the show can find to entice one or another of the contestants to chose PB & Jelly for their team mates. Maybe we should have a poll on how many weeks the BB's have to eat PBJ. this summer!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Every season I've lived for BB. Loved it, got completely involved in the show. I watched the first epi this year and may not watch again. The cast looks like a bunch of B-list "Real World" rejects. I don't like the twists and turns, I think they could have come up with some less emotional ideas to mess with people. And I'm sure I'd be the poor sap sleeping on a concrete slab and eating Fear Factor leftovers. Gonna have to give this one a JMO

I tried watching a couple of episodes the first season, and about 30 minutes this past Tuesday; it's just not my cup of tea at all.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I didn't vote... I'm not really a heck yeah, heck no or live feeds only person. We watched the premier here, but man I find the "cast" way to generic. It will not be hard for me to miss a day or three a week

The best part is I know if I want info I can come here and get it without having to sit through 3 hours a week.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

it comes on every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday....right? I can never get it straight! i always wind up missing a couple of shows!
    Eye See Why You're Hating!

I have watched every episodes of Big Brother since season 1.

I think they're getting a little carried away with all the *twisting*. But I can't help but watch. I'm so addicted.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

There have been laws passed to prevent respectable psychological researchers from doing this kind of thing to people for the sake of advancing scientific knowledge. I don't need it as entertainment.

i'm watching bb5, but the uk version

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast