View Poll Results: Who will Preston choose and what will she choose to do?

Voters
150. This poll is closed
  • Rachel - She chooses him. ()

10 6.67%
  • Rachel - She chooses the money. ()

64 42.67%
  • P.J - She chooses him. ( oh come on, you're not buying that innocent act are you?)

31 20.67%
  • P.J. - She chooses the money. ()

45 30.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FLOM - Place Your Bets.

FLOM - Place Your Bets.

Who will Preston choose and what will she do?
    Last edited by fluff; 06-29-2004 at 12:57 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I voted for PJ taking Preston but she may pick the money she is very sneaky. Fluff is there anyone you can combine this poll into the thread I created asking the same question? Who Will Preston Pick? And Will They Pick Love Or Money?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I had to go with PJ and Preston. I'm a hopeless romantic, I know. I just really hope that, if Rachel wins, her check is worth a dollar. That would make me oh-so-happy.

I went with PJ choosing the money. I just didn't want Rachel to win, not even a dollar. Although with this vote I prolly just cemented that she will win. Sadly I agree that neither girl would choose Preston. I thought I was a romantic too but I just don't think Preston has the *it* factor to give up a whole dollar.

FORT Newbie
    Preston chooses Rachel, the girl he likes best.

Then the shocker...

Rachel chooses Preston over the money, because it turns out she was just all talk. When it comes down to it, she's really a big softie who's not too smart.

I predict there will be reward money if any girl picks Preston over the money.

They'll bring in a new girl for the next show.

I hope my prediction of him picking PJ and PJ picking the money is right. The thought of Rachel and Preston becoming the next cute American couple or whatever the crap she was spewing last night was about makes me want to hurl. :phhht

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    PJ takes the money, or the chance at money. Whoever wins will only have a $1 check and they will be given a chance at a million to do their own show. This show really tries with all the twists, but in the end it's very predictable.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I voted PJ gets picked by Preston and then she chooses the money (she isn't fooling anyone with her sweet and innocent act) - which her check will be $1 and she will return for a FLOM like Erin for a chance to win the $1,000,000.00. JMO

I don't think they would give PJ her own show tho, BORIIIING!!! I do think he'll choose her tho and she'll choose the $$, and probably wind up w/ the $1. Then again (and this is the hopeless romantic talking) he'll choose the girl he really likes (Rachel) and she'll choose him over the money but the new FLOM gal will be completely new, not PJ.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    I went with PJ choosing the money. I just didn't want Rachel to win, not even a dollar. Although with this vote I prolly just cemented that she will win. Sadly I agree that neither girl would choose Preston. I thought I was a romantic too but I just don't think Preston has the *it* factor to give up a whole dollar.
    My sentiments exactly, word for word. Thanks for typing it up for me.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast