View Poll Results: Who will Preston choose and what will she choose to do?

Voters
150. This poll is closed
  • Rachel - She chooses him. ()

10 6.67%
  • Rachel - She chooses the money. ()

64 42.67%
  • P.J - She chooses him. ( oh come on, you're not buying that innocent act are you?)

31 20.67%
  • P.J. - She chooses the money. ()

45 30.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FLOM - Place Your Bets.

I think it's been Rachel all along. She's the only one I've seen any real mutual physical chemistry with Preston. Rebekah and Andrea threw themselves at him, but he wasn't responsive to them. If I thought that Preston was playing the game for money, then I would pick PJ. But he has always given Rachel the benefit of the doubt- siding with her when the other girls called her out, keeping her with the $1 check. So I say Preston picks Rachel, Rachel takes the check, becomes the star of FLOM4, and we resume this inane cycle all over again.

I am hoping for a good represtentative from my hometown, so I voted that PJ would choose him instead of the money. I guess we will just have tosee.

I have hardley seen the show.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    I voted PJ gets picked by Preston and then she chooses the money (she isn't fooling anyone with her sweet and innocent act) - which her check will be $1 and she will return for a FLOM like Erin for a chance to win the $1,000,000.00. JMO
    I agree with the above prediction except I voted Rachel instead of PJ. I think Rachel picks the money, the whole $1, and will return for a FLOM4.

He was stupid enough to let Rebekah go...now, he deserves to pick Rachel and get rejected for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    He was stupid enough to let Rebekah go...now, he deserves to pick Rachel and get rejected for the money.

Yep! I agree! Rebekah would NEVER have chosen money over Preston. Plus, I liked her.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I hope that if PJ gets chosen, she takes the money because she can do better than Preston. I wouldn't feel so bad if Rachel was chosen and stayed with Preston (yeahright). Is it obvious that from what I've seen on the show, I don't like Preston very much?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I'm pretty convinced neither woman will pick Preston. Preston may not be acting as dorky as Rob Campos, but he hasn't been shown to be attracted to any of the women enough for long term relationships. Sad commentary that even the woman with the $1 would probably opt for the hundred pennies rather than Preston.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12