• Diana will win, and she should

142 23.91%
  • Diana will win, but Fantasia should

114 19.19%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who will win AI3?

Who will win AI3?

Who will be crowned the newest American Idol on May 26th?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Diana, but Fantasia is definitely more talented (well to me she is). I think the teenage motherhood controvery will beat her in the end-- which is a damn shame, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Diana, but Fantasia is definitely more talented (well to me she is). I think the teenage motherhood controvery will beat her in the end-- which is a damn shame, if you ask me.
    I disagree about the controversy. I believe Fantasia will pull it off in the long run. She's an outstanding entertainer and this will supercede any preconceived notions anybody has about her being a single mom.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I disagree about the controversy. I believe Fantasia will pull it off in the long run. She's an outstanding entertainer and this will supercede any preconceived notions anybody has about her being a single mom.
    Well if we're talking long-term- Tasia for sure. She's got IT to the nth degree. I hope to God that she wins, and I hope that I'm wrong about Diana taking it. We shall see, though. Simon's comments about Diana in the press and all the nay-sayers have clouded my better judgement. Whatever, I'm just totally confused!

Well....of the two I like Diana better. Fantasia over sings every song as far as I'm concerned.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Fantasia All The Way!

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    Well....of the two I like Diana better. Fantasia over sings every song as far as I'm concerned.
    Interesting, that's exactly how I feel about Diana's singing. Diana never met a loud note that wasn't worth making louder.

Fantasia has got it all: Strong vocals and phrasing that tells the story of each song in her own way. It takes enormous control to be able to maintain timing and pitch while acting out the meaning of a song. Very few Idol contestants have been able to pull off that combination.

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam
    Fantasia has got it all: Strong vocals and phrasing that tells the story of each song in her own way. It takes enormous control to be able to maintain timing and pitch while acting out the meaning of a song. Very few Idol contestants have been able to pull off that combination.
    I agree. And what is even more remarkable is that Fantasia does this every single week.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam

That's probably why she was called a Triple Threat - because those same talents would make her a really fine actor.
    The robots I know all want to be cowboys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast