142 23.91%
  • Diana will win, but Fantasia should

114 19.19%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who will win AI3?

I just broke the tie between Diana and Fantasia, by voting Diana

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I think Diana will win, but Fantasia should. Fantasia performs at a far more consistent level, but the teenyboppers out there that kept Jasmine in the mix will vote with the same single-mindedness of thought and back Diana.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Definitely Diana.She is a great performer and I love her voice.If Fantasia wins then good for Fantasia but I still will love Diana more lol

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    I think Diana will win, but Fantasia should. Fantasia performs at a far more consistent level, but the teenyboppers out there that kept Jasmine in the mix will vote with the same single-mindedness of thought and back Diana.
    Why is it automatically assumed that the only people who vote for Diana and Jasmine are teenagers? I'm certainly not a teenager, and I've been voting for Diana.... and the same goes for my parents, siblings and friends. And also, if it is assumed that the teenagers are all voting and making everyone get as far as they do in the competition.... why not assume that they could just as well be voting for Fantasia. After all, she is still a teenager too, and I think her voice appeals to a younger crowd moreso than does Diana's. I think Diana will win in the end because I think that a lot of Jasmine's support in the mainland might swing Diana's way. Well thats what I'm hoping for anyway. JMO though

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    It's not ALL. But the core group that has the patience to sit there and dial (and dial, and dial, and dial) comes out of that group. And now they have 2 more hours to dial and dial and dial.

I don't think Diana is talentless at all. But I think Fantasia is a better performer, and we all know that better doesn't necessarily mean that they will win.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

I'm pulling for Diana all the way...but I think Fantasia is gonna end up winning.
    "Someone forgot to drink their courageous juice this morning" from "Psych"

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Had to vote that Fantasia will and should. She emotes more on stage, and I think that she has the skill to win the competition. Plus, LaToya leaving helped her more than she probably realizes, as almost everyone that voted for her also voted for LaToya and vice-versa.

Fantasia

I don't mind if either Fantasia or Diana wins, they're both super-talented and they both deserve it. I did vote Fantasia winning, because I think that's how I predict that will happen. I'm happy for both of them, and wish them both the best of luck.
    GO FANTASIA! GO DIANA!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I think Diana has a better voice, and when listening to an audio CD, that's what's important to me. Call me crazy. I did however vote that Fantasia will win, but Diana should.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast