View Poll Results: Who will Bachelor Jesse pick?

Voters
185. This poll is closed
  • Jessica

88 47.57%
  • Tara

97 52.43%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who Will Jesse Choose ?

eny
    FORT Fogey

Who Will Jesse Choose ?

Well it's down to the wire for our latest Bachelor. Will he pick the girl with the law books , or the girl with guns?

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Well it's down to the wire for our latest Bachelor. Will he pick the girl with the law books , or the girl with guns?
    Wow, FoRT guesses are 50/50 right now! It's a hard call with this bachelor. I think he likes Jessica better...but there is the "challenge" to getting Tara. From my experience, men love challenges (I would think that sports jocks are into conquering the women more than your average man is). I voted for Tara because I think Jesse will think of her as "the prize"....not necessarily the right woman for him though.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

The FORT is actually split on this? I agree with you, Kai...I think Jesse wants more of a "throphy" wife rather than the right woman for him. Plus, Tara is playing a little hard to get...presenting a "challenge" and it might just get her the ring.

TV Guide is predicting Jessica will be Jesse's choice because he "can't resist her spirit and her drive to suceed and he has serious hots for her". Personally this season's Bachelor has been such a disappointment, it really doesn't matter which Barbie-blonde he picks. This whole series is approaching extinction.
    Lead me not into temptation ~ I can find the way myself

+ Reply to Thread