View Poll Results: Who gets their torch snuffed tonight?

Voters
93. This poll is closed
  • Amber

0 0%
  • Jenna

6 6.45%
  • Rob

10 10.75%
  • Rupert

5 5.38%
  • Shii Ann

68 73.12%
  • Tom

4 4.30%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who loses their flame tonight?

Im hoping someone will wisen up and kick out Rob ...

However, its doubtful that'll happen so Shii-Ann is probably gonna go. I hope not tho...it would be more exciting if anoter Chapera member got voted out... (as long as it's not Rupert )
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Shii-devil's time is up.

I voted Shii Ann...I really hope its her, can't stand her. But if everyone decides to wake up and play the game it won't be Rupert or jenna they go after. It would be Rob or Amber.

I'm going with Shi-Ann tonight as she can't possibly win immunity two weeks in a row but that sure would shake things up. This show is too predictable... does it matter who goes tonight since Rob and Amber will be in the final 2?? Just my opinion, of course!

No doubt Shii Ann--just from the predictability aspect. Someone else leaving would certainly make the show more interesting.

live on a small farm new england originally from Sweden-English is my second language.
    I've been thinking lately, something I try to avoid, much like the lug nuts populating the island ruled by Price Rawb and his fe-ah lady Amber...So, I'm thinking maybe Burnett wants us to believe Rob and Amber are in the final two-maybe it's edited in such a way to have us assume everyone (other than Shi-Ann) is under some steppord-Zombie trance cast by Rawb. Perhaps this has been a big set up on Burnetts part-let's face it, most of us assume Rob and Amber will win(I view them as one entity thus they both win)but what if Thom and Shi-ann mange some sort of coup de ta? Not that I can spell Coup de ta...but still, I'm going to go out on a limb and say tonight either Ruppert or Amber goes. Although I'd prefer to see Rawb get blindsided byu some unforseen circumstances and back-hut wheeling and dealing. So that he is snuffed out..well his torch is snuffed out...
    We all have dreams...
    Tim Wakefield is knuckleriffic

live on a small farm new england originally from Sweden-English is my second language.
    I did vote for Rob in the official poll, though.
    Tim Wakefield is knuckleriffic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12