View Poll Results: Who will become The Apprentice?

Voters
141. This poll is closed
  • Bill Rancic

100 70.92%
  • Kwame Jackson

41 29.08%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will become The Apprentice?

Who will become The Apprentice?

It's down to 2. Bill versus Kwame. Who will hear the words "You're hired!"?

I like both candidates. I liked Bill since the Planet Hollywood task. He took charge and showed he can relate to people. However, last night he seemed a little cocky in regards to his dialogue with the golf course employee (forgot name, oops). While, I'm sure he has experience in running companies, one good trait is to listen to those who have been in the current company and listen to feedback.

Kwame is quiet and I like his leadership style. In my opinion, a good leadership trait is one who can delegate and trust those to complete the task as assigned. Kwame fits that description. What I didn't like about Kwame is how he let Omarosa dictate what needed to be done, i.e., Omarosa telling Kwame, "YOU need to come here and fix the problem". Kwame needs to be a little more assertive in letting his "employees" know he is the boss, not the other way around. I wish he would've held O a little more responsible for her actions.

So now we have two opposite leadership styles. Personally, I think both Bill and Kwame can get the job done.

We can argue that Kwame won't be assertive enough as the leader of one of Trump's companies. But one thing to remember is that the people working under Kwame are most likely not going to be scew ups. They (employees) are going to be busting their butts to keep their jobs and thus, when Kwame delegates jobs, he knows it will get done.

So, after my jumbled opinion, I think Kwame will be the next Apprentice.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Newbie
    I think Bill has a better chance of becoming Trump's apprentice. Both are good (note I didn't say "great") but because Kwame lacks what it takes to stay at the top without falling flat on his face thus my pick would incline toward Bill. Kwame is real nice and all but one thing we need to keep in mind that it’s cut-throat at the top thus a successful candidate must be aggressive, initiative, and envisioning. It takes more than kindness in individuals to help Trump broaden the boundary of his empire… and Trump knows that. Kwame would be a perfect candidate for a minister or the like position but not an executive position <--- seriously, he wouldn’t last even if he wins next week. Bill wouldn’t last long neither if he wins, but at least his period of reign would be longer than Kwam’s, I bet.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I think and hope it's Bill. I like Kwame, he's a smart guy, and he does have a good business head, however, he allows people to walk all over him and that's not good for someone in the position he's trying to attain. Either way I want be disappointed, they are both good guys. There couldn't have been a better final 2.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Definitely Bill. Kwame, as much as I like him, I don't think fits Trump's vision. Looking at interviews with George and Carolyn outside the show, they seem to be full of life and energy, yet are still fully focused on the job come boardroom time. To me, Bill is very much the same way. Bill takes action when a problem arises, Kwame (as shown 4/8/04) doesn't. JMHO.

I think Bill will win based upon my belief that Kwame's group is self-destructing with the help of Omarossa. If Kwame's group is being graded on how Jessica Simpson enjoyed her stay, he is toast. I don't think that Bill's group will have a stunning victory, they will just be the better of two bad project results.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Either way I want be disappointed, they are both good guys.
    Just wanted to say that I do know how to use "won't" and not "want" - I was at work and in a hurry, just came here after work and it stood out like a sore thumb to me. I can't believe I did that.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I think it will be Billm and I think it should be Bill... he was much stronger in the tasks then Kwame was in my opinion. I also think that Bill's leadership skills stand out more to Trump then Kwame's.

I think it will be Kwame based on his behavior last night. He seems to be the type of boss I would rather have than Bill.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I think it will be Bill. Based on previous takes, Bill has shined a LOT more. He is a better leader in my opinion and has better people skills as well. Kwame is a nice guy, but that's his biggest downfall. He is too nice. While having a nice boss is a good thing, having a boss that lets YOU tell them what to do isn't going to be very productive in the long run.

So I think it will be Bill and I think Bill is the most deserving. I'll be disappointed if Bill doesn't win however I do like Kwame and am glad he made it to the finals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast