View Poll Results: Who will become The Apprentice?

Voters
141. This poll is closed
  • Bill Rancic

100 70.92%
  • Kwame Jackson

41 29.08%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will become The Apprentice?

FORT Newbie
    I think it will be Bill. He chose a better team to work with. I don't think Kwame as enough business experience to get the job out. Picking Osmorosa was his first mistake in my opinion Of the four final candidates I do not thing that the top two were picked to battle it out. I think it would have been a more even battle with Nick and Bill.
    Kwame is tooooo laiiiiiid back and doesn't seem to take charge.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    any of the final 4 would have been a great hire- though obviously bill and kwame stand out as the best of the best...
    it comes down to kwame's education (harvard mba) v bills experience (multi million dollar cigar business)... somehow i think both of them will end with Trump in some capacity- maybe even all of the top 4...
    and a to sher as why Bill will be the one who is ultimately hired

I hope its Kwayme, although his team is not great.
    I'M BAAAAAAAAACK.

FORT Fogey
    As much as I hate to say it, because I bet someone on this board that Bill would not win... I think he will win the Apprentice, but I hope Kwame pulls it off just so I don't have to use Omorosa as my avatar all week....

Well, let's put it this way. . . I'd rather work for Kwame than Bill, but I'll be happy for either.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sherbear48
    I think it will be Bill. He chose a better team to work with. I don't think Kwame as enough business experience to get the job out. Picking Osmorosa was his first mistake in my opinion Of the four final candidates I do not thing that the top two were picked to battle it out. I think it would have been a more even battle with Nick and Bill.
    Kwame is tooooo laiiiiiid back and doesn't seem to take charge.
    Yes, I agree with sherbear48 here. I was very surprised that Kwame made it to the last four because I find Troy a better leader than Kwame. I think the fact that Kwame was not fired during the his showdown (two weeks ago with Troy) was due to Troy's college education lacking. Trump was afraid of sending the wrong message to young audience that you can go places without an education ... thus he had to let Troy go. Heck, I even think Amy is a better leader than Kwame because at least she has a vision where Kwame is nothing but a great supporter.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    As much as I hate to say it, because I bet someone on this board that Bill would not win... I think he will win the Apprentice, but I hope Kwame pulls it off just so I don't have to use Omorosa as my avatar all week....
    You bet the use of an Omarosa avatar? Oh my dfleming...that's harsh. I'd rather lose money than look at Omarosa every time I posted. I almost want Kwame to win just so I don't have to look at it everywhere you post.

I was so glad when that one girl took down her Omarosa "She's Back" avatar the other day.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    Now I have to go for Kwame! Why must you make me do this Dfleming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    but I hope Kwame pulls it off just so I don't have to use Omorosa as my avatar all week....
    What were you thinking???!

I think it'll be Bill. I'm afraid Omarosa screwed Kwame's chances with her stupid lies.

If Kwame had fired Omarosa on the spot, he would have won hands down. Decisive action, blam...because Bill is too quick to brush off the skills and talents of the actual Trump employees.

Instead, Kwame is willing to lose but know that it wasn't his fault. Well, as a manager, it IS his fault--even if it wasn't HIS doing. Omarosa is under his supervision and her mistakes will reflect badly upon him.

Shame, because I think Bill will win but I think Kwame had a chance to sew it all up.

pg--seattle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast