Poll: Who will be eliminated on The Amazing Race this week? (GUESTS CAN VOTE!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's eliminated this week on Amazing Race? (GUESTS CAN VOTE)

Who's eliminated this week on Amazing Race? (GUESTS CAN VOTE)

This week, in a special 2-hour episode, who will hear the infamous Phil-osophy "___ and ___, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the race." And no Kodak EasyShare camera for you!

John, You missed part off Phils speech.... Something Fluff (I think) brought to my attention last year... he always says "I'm sorry to tell you, you've BOTH been eliminated..."

Anyway, I'm about to vote... I'm going with Flo and Zach. Wishful thinking on my part
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I voted for T/I. Even though I would rather see F/Z go this week, I'm afraid that T's spill on the bicycle might be enough to put them out of the game...

ahhh, you see, you're using logic
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Went with JV & J. No idea why. Gut instinct, I guess.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I voted Flo/Zach using absolutely no logic, just extreme dislike for the female teammate in this pair.

However, what that probably means with my luck is that FloZach will actually win this game, and that JV/J is out this week
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I voted for F/Z simply because I'm tired of them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

metwin1
    I voted Z/F. I'm tired of them too, but the reason why I'm choosing them is because T/I has proven to be a stronger team as compared to them thus far. I mean, Zach has carried Flo thus far into the race, but he'll tire soon.
    Teri and Ian have been painful to watch on screen, but as Teri puts it "when the push come shove, we shove together". With this attitude, they should last a little longer than Z/F

I voted for J/JV because they've been having all sorts of problems, and I think they will continue with this string of bad luck. However, I really hope that it's F/Z that get elminiated.

I accidentally voted for Teri and Ian, but then I realized that I dislike Flo and Zach much more. An elimination of either team will suffice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast