Poll: TAR3: Which team gets eliminated? (Guests CAN vote!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TAR 3 Elimination 11-20-02 (GUESTS CAN VOTE)

TAR 3 Elimination 11-20-02 (GUESTS CAN VOTE)

Who will be eliminated this week??
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I voted for Andre and Damon. I only did this because they are in last place starting out. I have NO IDEA how far behind the others they are though.
    I believe that these guys can still use the FF.... I'm not sure though.
    I also think there may be a huge equalizer so who knows

I agree with you, Cali. They're starting way back, and won't have anyone to stick to. Since they can't read a map, they'll be screwed unless they get lucky.

LG.
    probably Andre and Damon unless they can take the Fast Forward and catch up to the pack.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Damn, I was going to vote for them but changed my mind cause I thought that John/Jill were in last place.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I voted for Ian and Teri just because I can't stand listening to them.

I can hope can't I?
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Ili, I was going to put in there that I was posting them in the order they arrived last week, but forgot... oops

Octobergirl... I'm right there with ya!

Princess
    I thought this week was a non-elimination leg followed by a normal ep, so I didn't think current positions would matter much! I voted for Flo&Zach, but I would have voted Andre and Damon if I had checked out how it was before voting...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I voted Flo/Zach but that was only because it was wishful thinking, not necessarily based on anything of substance.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I voted for A/D. IMHO, the only way they can stay in the game is if they use the FF this week. Cali, I don't know exact numbers, but I think they are a good bit behind the 5th place team (JV/J)...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast