Poll: Are you getting the BB4 Live Feeds? (Guests May Vote)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are you getting the BB4 Live Feeds? (Guests May Vote)

Are you getting the BB4 Live Feeds? (Guests May Vote)

Are you shelling out to watch the front of the house on your computer this season of Big Brother? Let us know!

My connection is so slow that you would be able to watch BB before it would come up on my screen even with live feed.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I probably will, though I haven't decided for certain yet. I know that generally the HG's have a tendency to stay up late and sleep in so I'm debating whether it's worthwhile as the time I'd be available to actaully watch the feeds is before 5pm, Pacific time. There'd probably be some worthwhile stuff though, so I'm leaning toward getting them right now, anyway.

Nope, and I don't really care to.

I wouldn't pay for it. BUT I loved reading the recaps on the net last season!

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    When they were free, they were fun and worth it. Then I didn't mind if they slept until noon (that is, 3 pm on the East coast). But to pay for them? No. CBS should go back to free feeds.

FORT Fogey
    I've never gotten the Live Feed, but I read the live feed recaps in past seasons. I'm considering getting it this year, though. How do you sign up for the live feed and how does it work? I will be moving in September, so would I still be able to get the live feed after I move?

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    )I probably will, although won't see as much as I usually do.. we used to have the computer in the kitchen.. now it is in my daughters room.
    I would put on the live feeds and do housework, etc, kind of like having the radio on.. but can't do that this year (unless I steal hubbys laptop :cool: )
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

+ Reply to Thread