Yoffy lifts a finger...
Survivor 6 : Safety Zone - Episode 9 *SPOILERS*
An examination of the remaining 8 players and their position within the game, with reasons for and against their being eliminated in the next episode.
“ChillOne” – A poster from the Survivor Sucks message board. He vacationed in the same hotel that the Production staff stayed at. Much of his pre season spoiler information has proven accurate.
“Milkyshaky” – Another “Sucks” poster, she also has her own board where she spoiled Heidi as a contestant before the cast was officially announced.
Online Betting Suspended : - Online casino’s suspended betting on the final 2 this week after CBS employees were found to be betting on Jenna and Matthew.
ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR
It's a scramble to the end to figure out who's next to go, as various tribe members battle it out and face unexpected developments that affect their standings with each othe
Heidi is overcome with pain from a swollen knee, and must be cared for. But does this make her vulnerable?
Matthew is convinced he should throw a Challenge in order to get back under the radar. But is this smart?
A date provides much pleasure and happiness, as well as a new point of view.
, as well as a new point of view
· Jenna and Deena have stated they need to vote off the strongest men. Alex’s name was mentioned with regard to that plan.
· Certain to be viewed as a major threat for individual immunity.
· Not mentioned by name in the CBS clues.
· Episode 9 preview seems to place him at the heart of the power struggle. If this is the case, can he secure the votes he needs to give his faction the numerical advantage?
· Seems to be well liked within the tribe.
· No repercussions following his vote against Matt at Jaburu.
· Has gone ahead with the plan to vote out Roger then Dave which could see him considered a trustworthy ally.
Verdict – Vulnerable.
· Final member of his alliance remaining in the game.
· His vote does not appear to be needed, making him expendable.
· Face time increasing, but still low.
· Rob has mentioned how much he likes Butch in the past. He could decide to bring Butch into the alliance on a temporary basis depending on how he fares in the Jacare power struggle this week.
· Rumoured to have returned from the Amazon 31 pounds lighter by a poster who “spoiled” him as a contestant before CBS announced the cast.
· The only remaining contestant who fits the profile of Chill One’s “older guy that makes the final four”.
· Featured in the episode 9 preview, this is usually a good indicator of safety.
Verdict – Vulnerable
· High face time.
· Does not appear to have a strong alliance with anyone. She’s a fringe player who’s being kept for her vote. Her usefulness could run out eventually.
· Although seemingly not a key part of the core alliance, her vote could prove very valuable this week with a power struggle about to play out.
· “Chill One” claimed there was a deaf contestant before the cast was officially announced and said she would make the final four.
· Internet reports of significant weight loss.
Verdict – Safe.
· Won the first individual immunity challenge and could be seen as a big threat to win future challenges.
· She has chosen Rob as a close ally, would he remain loyal to her or sell her out if she looks like losing the power struggle?
· Far more likely to be targeted by the men than Heidi or Jenna if the struggle leads to a split along gender lines
· Unconfirmed Internet report from someone claiming to know Deena states she lost 30 pounds and returned to the US tanned.
· Seems very closely allied with Jenna and Heidi and appears more likely to retain Rob’s support if the promised power struggle turns out to be between herself and Alex. Rob has expressed an interest in being the last man standing many times.
Verdict – Vulnerable, depending on how the power struggle plays out.
· High face time.
· Her general level of fitness could be seen as an individual immunity threat.
· There is a slim chance her knee injury could result in a mercy boot.
· “Milkshaky” has Heidi make it as far as the final five or six. This seems increasingly likely considering her place within the core alliance.
· Her vote could be extremely valuable depending on how the power struggle plays out, making her mercy boot less likely. The females would not previously mercy boot Shawna.
· Mention made of an injury in the CBS clues this week, traditionally points to safety for the contestant.
Verdict – Safe.
· Increasing amounts of face time.
· Outside chance that her immunity win last week will encourage the men in her alliance to see her as a threat.
· “Chill One” claims Jenna makes the final 2.
· Seems to be Deena’s main female ally at the moment. The struggle for power will not likely expose her to the threat of elimination this week.
· Last week’s chopping challenge showed the men are more concerned about eliminating each other than addressing any threat the women might pose.
· Online betting situation (see “Background” section above)
Verdict: – Safe.
· Rob has only allied with him for as long as his vote is needed. Not seen as part of the main alliance, he’s easy boot fodder as soon as they core alliance feel they no longer need him.
· Could be seen as an individual immunity threat.
· His perceived “creepiness” makes the others feel uncomfortable around him.
· The best food provider.
· A posting from a friend of his at the Sucks board confirmed he returned from time away, tanned and with significant weight loss.
· Mentioned by name in the CBS clues, a good indicator of safety.
· Online betting situation. (see “Background” section above)
Verdict – Safe.
· Constant lies could catch up with him, marking him as an untrustworthy alliance partner.
· His interest in “hooking up” could take his mind out of the game.
· Would more likely back Deena and if the power struggle turns out to be between her and Alex. If Alex can then persuade Christy, Butch and Matt to vote with him, Rob would seem a likely target of that group should Deena win immunity.
· His comments are beginning to wear thin with some of the others.
· “After” pictures show considerable weight loss.
· Appears to be maintaining a strong alliance with Deena and Jenna in particular.
· Has excellent Survivor game skills and finally acknowledged last week that Heidi and Jenna may be “playing him”, in order to get further in the game.
Verdict – Safe
Please feel free to add your thoughts and interpretations and any spoiler information you've heard.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.