Yoffy lifts a finger...
Survivor - Safety Zone : Week 6 *Spoilers*
An examination of the remaining 11 players and their position within the game, with reasons for and against their being eliminated in the next episode.
· CBS “clue” has him and Roger deciding against Dave’s promise to Heidi to keep her in the game. Could force Dave and Heidi to come up with a strategy of their own.
· First male selected by Dave for the new tribe could indicate a possible alliance even before the switch.
· Already appears to be fond of Christy, add Roger to the mix and they have the majority alliance in the tribe
· Minimal face time could indicate a long stay in the game.
· Rumoured to have returned from the Amazon 31 pounds lighter by a poster who “spoiled” him as a contestant before CBS announced the cast.
Verdict – Safe.
· CBS “clue” has Butch and Roger making plans of their own rather than wishing to follow his “deal” to take Heidi to the merge.
· Post on the Survivor Sucks board from an apparent co-worker of Dave’s claims he did not return looking as though he had lost a lot of weight.
· Part of the majority alliance in his tribe.
· Youngest, strongest member of his tribe so will be valuable in the challenges.
Verdict – Safe.
· Being the oldest member of the tribe makes you easy pickings come TC time.
· Jeanne mentioned his abrasive nature in her chat. Seems the women already noticed it after only a day and a half in his company.
· Now in a majority alliance at Tambaqui.
· CBS “clue” indicates a possible further alliance between himself, Butch and Christy. Even if Dave does stick by Heidi he and Butch have a replacement in Christy and will still hold the majority.
· Ryan and Dan’s chats indicate they didn’t bury the hatchet at loser lodge.
Verdict – Safe.
· Dave’s deal with Heidi puts Christy in the frame as the next boot.
· Her error in the last IC cost valuable time and probably lost them the challenge.
· The men have been very accommodating, but could well turn against her if her hearing issue is shown to be a liability.
· She’s a very hard worker which won’t go unnoticed by Roger.
· Ryan claimed not to know Christy was deaf until recently in his chat.
· Sucks poster “Chill One” who stayed at the Survivor staff’s hotel said there would be a deaf contestant before the cast was announced and that the contestant would make the final 4.
· Internet reports of significant weight loss.
· CBS “clue” points to Butch and Roger wanting to align with Christy rather than follow through on Dave’s deal with Heidi.
Verdict – Safe.
· CBS “clue” indicated Butch and Roger would rather align with Christy.
· The men have the numerical advantage in the tribe and no longer need her vote.
· Not hard working around camp. Roger will no doubt notice this whoch could place a target on her back as he has been in favour of booting the “lazy” people.
· Quick to vote against Jeanne, the guys may see her as untrustworthy.
· “After” picture shows dramatic weight loss with further reports of hair loss, plus widespread Internet reports claim she makes it past the merge.
· Her tribe has two older men, her fitness may be seen as a valuable asset in the challenges.
· Willingness to vote with the men could just as easily mark her as trust-worthy.
Verdict – Vulnerable.
· Part one of the “Boston guy” spoiler from S Sucks i.e. Alex is voted off in episode 5 or 6 after a tribal switch has come true.
· Could be paying too much attention to Shawna to notice plans being made to oust him from the tribe.
· The merge traditionally comes with ten players left. Having not seen the masterful delay in S5, his tribe mates could have an eye on the merge at which point his athleticism makes him a threat to go on an individual immunity run.
· Mentioned by name in the CBS “clues” (again) this week, often a good indicator of safety.
· Could use any influence his “relationship” with Shawna has given him over her to make her the fourth in his alliance with Rob and Matthew, ensuring the safety of the all.
Verdict – Dodgy ground.
· CBS “clue” has him making his own play for Shawna this week, which could cause tension between himself and Alex.
· As the men won the final IC before the switch we cannot determine whether his efforts to ingratiate himself with the team after aligning with Ryan and Dan early on worked. He could still be viewed as more of an outcast by Rob and Alex, who might look to the women to make up a power alliance.
· As with Alex, he’s mentioned by name in the CBS clues this week so this could point to him being safe.
· The women voted off their number one provider, Joanna, Matthew’s fishing and cooking abilities make him a natural to fill that role and therefore an asset to the tribe.
· A posting from a friend of his at the Sucks board confirmed he returned from time away, tanned and with significant weight loss.
Verdict – Safe.
· Doesn’t appear to have any confirmed alliance.
· Matthew and Alex’s interest in Shawna could turn their attention away from the game and cause them not to vote along gender lines.
· Matthew could tell the women about his broken word to Ryan to vote out Roger, marking him as untrustworthy.
· “After” pictures show considerable weight loss.
· Ryan’s official chat comments indicate they did not meet up at loser lodge.
· Desperately keen to hook up with one of the women, Alex’s success could bring on pangs of jealousy from both Rob and also Matthew, causing them to team up with the other women to oust either Alex or Shawna.
Verdict – Safe
· Leadership role voided with the arrival of the males.
· Shawna’s vote against a male not a certainty.
· Her alliance has been torn apart after losing Heidi and late addition Christy to the Tambaqui tribe.
· Men will see her as the least cute of the three females and might target her for that reason alone.
· Needs to go all out to get a new alliance in place, but her options seem limited.
· Physical and mental strength mean she can more than hold her own in the challenges
· Unconfirmed Internet report from someone claiming to know Deena states she lost 30 pounds and returned to the US tanned.
· Showed some game “savvy’ in joining the younger girls alliance. Will probably be receptive to any approach to join a new alliance as she knows she is not in a strong position in the tribe any longer.
Verdict – On dodgy ground – needs to form a new alliance quickly.
· Number one alliance partner is now in the opposing tribe.
· Cannot rely on Shawna to vote against the males.
· Needs to form a new alliance but her tell all performance with Dave last week doesn’t portray her as someone with a great deal of knowledge about the inner workings of the game. Will she be able to weight up the pro’s and cons of building an alliance on a foundation of anything other than perceived “cuteness”?
· Sucks poster Chill One, who vacationed at the same hotel as Survivor staff just after filming puts Jenna in the final 2.
· Would the men target her for the boot before Deena?
Verdict: – Safe, but she needs to get a confirmed alliance in place for future episodes.
· No significant weight loss reported according to the Survivor News site.
· Hasn’t shown herself to be a great asset in the challenges. If she genuinely is ill she could even be a liability.
· Her miraculous recovery last week could turn the other women against her and make them look to Rob and possibly even Matthew to form an alliance to boot either Shawna or Alex.
· The attention she is receiving from Alex, with Matthew also making a play for her this week according to the CBS “clue” could make both Rob and Jenna jealous causing them to align against her. They would have Deena’s vote and possibly that of a spurned Matthew.
· Being mentioned by name in the CBS “clues” and featured in the previews has historically been a good indication of safety.
· Previously “obsessed” Daniel had very little to say about Shawna in his chat which could indicate they didn’t spend time together at Loser Lodge.
· Her friendship/relationship with Alex could spawn an alliance in the game. Matthew could also be willing to join, giving the possibility of a tie at least if they have to go to TC.
Verdict – Vulnerable.
Please feel free to add your thoughts and interpretations and any spoiler information you've heard.
Last edited by fluff; 03-19-2003 at 02:55 PM.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.