Thread: Smoking Gun TV

eny
    FORT Fogey

Smoking Gun TV

From Smoking Gun.co - you know I always checkin there

Smoking Gun TV
    Mo Rocca to host pair of summertime specials

Consider this fair warning:

The Smoking Gun is coming to a TV screen near you this summer. And Mo Rocca--next to Dan Rather the funniest man on television--will be hosting TSG's small screen debut, two back-to-back half-hour episodes premiering on Court TV Wednesday, August 20 at 8 pm.

So set your TiVOs and VCRs now, because the shows will reflect TSG's irreverent and entertaining style--if we can say so ourselves--with the added bonus of moving pictures! As for what exactly you'll be seeing on the programs, we'll have to get back to you on that because scores of great ideas are still being whittled down for those precious 60 minutes.

What we do know is that Rocca, senior political correspondent for Comedy Central's "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart," is TSG's kind of guy. Along with writing for several children's TV shows, Mo's resume also includes a consulting editor's gig at Perfect 10 magazine (yeah, act like you've never paged through it at the newsstand). A Harvard grad, Mo is currently a contributor to NBC's "Today" show and appears regularly as a commentator on CNN and Fox News Channel.

Mo, bless his heart, says, "Everything I know about law and order I learned on The Smoking Gun web site. Hosting this show is my way of giving something back."

Please mark those calendars now--though we will be bugging you again.

FORT Fogey
    I have to watch this show. It should be hilarious! Like The Daily Show was until it started getting stale...

+ Reply to Thread