+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: Post here when you are binge-watching a TV show

Re: Post here when you are binge-watching a TV show

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat View Post
    In the past couple of months, I've finished watching:
    The OA -very interesting & kind of effed up
    Big Little Lies - I liked it, but I had read the book, so I knew what to expect
    I'm almost caught up on Veep, I'm in the middle of the currently airing season, but it's not as funny as prior seasons when she was in office

On the DVR I need to catch up with The Mick & Designated Survivor, I think I have 11 episodes on each series left!

I also plan on starting the Handmaids Tale. I just read the book, so I am all prepared!
    I deleted Designated Survivor from the DVR without watching.
    I finished up Veep yesterday.
    But instead of Handmaids Tale, I decided to start Game of Thrones. I'm through episode 6 of season 1 & I am really enjoying it, although there were 2 scenes where I actually had to cover my eyes & not much violence bothers me.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

FORT Fanatic

Received notification that Criminal Minds seasons 12 was just added to Netflix!

I finished up with my re-watch of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul and then moved on to GLOW, which was tons of fun. OMG, the MUSIC! Every episode had at least one song that had me squealing. Dream Academy? Are you kidding me. I died. Alison Brie was hilariously awkward.

Now I'm midway through The Collection on Amazon. LOVE it! The clothing is incredible. I really hope it gets renewed for a second season.
    Cornholio likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have been watching Van Helsing a series that features a woman with unusual abilities fighting vampires. I really can't stop watching!

I'm re-visiting The Closer which is on DVD, not streaming - bah. So at three DVDs at a time then a wait for the next three, I'm up to season 4. After I finish The Closer, I've lined up Major Crimes. I really wish TNT would sell their repeats to Netflix.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm in the middle of a True Blood binge. I thought about it a few weeks ago, but after the news of Nelsan Ellis' death, I thought it was the right time. I'm on season 2, episode 10 - right in the middle of some of the best episodes. Just finished "I Will Rise Up," where Godric meets the sun and Sookie has her first sex dream about Eric and now I'm starting "New World in My View," which features Jason at his most hilarious. This is the episode where most of the town of Bon Temps, under Marianne's influence, it hunting for Sam. Jason, replete in a gas mask playing The God Who Comes, with an assist from Andy (holding a tree branch so Jason looks like he has horns ), saves Sam from the horde.

I seriously forgot how hilarious Jason was.....and what a stick in the mud Bill was.
    waywyrd likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I just started Travelers on Netflix and am hooked! The first episode was dense and you really don't find out what actually is going on until the very end, but it was totally worth it.
    JLuvs likes this.

We just started with Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, 3 episodes in and we are enjoying it.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Thanks, libgirl! I'll check that out.
    Lynda

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

We just started Ozark, it's slowly building and some of the characters are just great!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread