+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree311Likes

Thread: Post here when you are binge-watching a TV show

Re: Post here when you are binge-watching a TV show

I first starting binge watching all of Dr Who. Just finished season 2 of Bloodlines...WOW!
    Punkin and libgirl2 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I love reading the comments on the shows people are binge watching. I have too short of an attention span and get bored after awhile and have to move on to something else. If my husband and I do binge watch, it's usually something on Netflix like Bloodline or Amazon's Fortitude. Unless it's DVR'd, I can't bear sitting through commercials for On Demand shows. (My husband could binge watch ice hockey every day).

Binge watching Weeds right now! I'm on Season 4, episode 3 right now! I looooove binge watching. I'm too impatient to wait for the next episode when I really like a show. My husband and I binge watched all of the Wire and the Sopranos, it was awesome. Prior to Weeds, I just binge-watched Silicon Valley so I'm all caught up on that one.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I first starting binge watching all of Dr Who. Just finished season 2 of Bloodlines...WOW!
    From the very beginning, the black and white grainy stuff?
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

I binged watched Grace and Frankie (both seasons) so much so that I can even recite some of the dialog along with the characters. In fact, Grace and Frankie is one of the reasons I joined another TV fan website. There isn't very much of a following here, unfortunately, but the other site (which I won't name) has a separate thread for every single episode. I love reading everyone's opinions, and what they'd like to see happen on the show.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Just finished episode 1 of season 1 of Silicon Valley! Onward until I catch up with what's currently on in season 3. Can't believe I hadn't caught on to this one long ago considering the milieu I live in. But I just read an article about the show in The New Yorker and thought I'd try it. Love it!

How

Good thread, MFW!!!
    Cornholio likes this.
    Lynda

OMG. I just saw that Netflix has the old Bob Ross painting series on there. Happy little trees - I am so binge watching that next!

I know it was never considered "serious" art, but I always found his shows so pleasant and soothing to watch back in the day.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    Sons of Anarchy. Currently on season 6. What despicable characters, but I cannot seem to look away!
    I'll binge watch this once in awhile. But now I just pick and choose the episodes I like. The one in season 6 where Tara and Jax sit at the picnic table in the park toward the end is one of my favorite scenes in any show I've ever watched. Just all that raw right there.

Punkin likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    From the very beginning, the black and white grainy stuff?
    Yes. The older Doctors were difficult to watch but I hung in there. There were many long hours to fill when I had to stay to watch my mom & I couldn't make noise & wake her up.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread