+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree311Likes

Thread: Post here when you are binge-watching a TV show

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Post here when you are binge-watching a TV show

I actually kind of love coming into a show late because then I can binge-watch several episodes at a time! I did that with Grimm, The Magicians, and Into the Badlands when I began watching them.

The most recent show I've binge-watched was American Ninja Warrior. They did a marathon of it over Memorial Day weekend as a kickoff before the new season started.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

I love to binge-watch when I'm on a sewing tear. I always binge Orange/Black and House of Cards. I binge watched Grace and Frankie, Dexter, Lost. Then there are ones I've started but never finished. I really liked Nurse Jackie recently until she started using again on her one year celebration and started to spiral.
    PGM35 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Orange is the New Black was great to binge! Can't wait for the new season! There's another show kind of like it called Wentworth that I finished binging. I also binged Supernatural! That took awhile LOL
    Boob Wrinkles - it is not a myth

The 90's version of The Outer Limits. I can't believe how many people I know are on there! Melissa Gilbert, Clancy Brown, Meatloaf.... even people who I recognize but don't know their names. Some of the episodes are really clever.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Orange is the New Black was great to binge! Can't wait for the new season! There's another show kind of like it called Wentworth that I finished binging. I also binged Supernatural! That took awhile LOL
    From season 1 to present?? If so that is a lot.
    No goat killers on my island.

I binge watched all seasons of Mad Men and Breaking Bad last year when my foot was in a cast and I had to sit around all day for six weeks. It was a life saver!
    candor and PGM35 like this.
    Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    From season 1 to present?? If so that is a lot.
    Season 6 to present lol... actually I can't see this current season yet, it's not on Netflix. I've heard its a really great season too.
    Boob Wrinkles - it is not a myth

FORT Fogey

Sons of Anarchy. Currently on season 6. What despicable characters, but I cannot seem to look away!
    libgirl2, PGM35 and causingchaos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    The 90's version of The Outer Limits. I can't believe how many people I know are on there! Melissa Gilbert, Clancy Brown, Meatloaf.... even people who I recognize but don't know their names. Some of the episodes are really clever.
    Oh and Ryan Reynolds who looked about 12 years old.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Leverage on ION. Well it's the lull between the spring season and summer season and not much is on. I still have a bit recorded on my DVR but it's nice to watch something fresh. I also watched season 1 of Leverage but at the time my schedule was too full to continue watching this series. It is a light hearted series with the premise of reformed bad guys helping the "little guy" out and it's fun.
    We binged watched this when it first came to ION and recorded several episodes each week as they were playing them and made it all the way through the whole show. We enjoyed this show so much. I told my mother about it and she enjoyed it too.

I've binged watched Everwood except the first season. My daughter watched that season at my mom's house and then wanted to know how the story continued. We had to binge watch that because we got it from the library and they only give you so long to watch an entire season. We pretty well camped out in front of the TV.

+ Reply to Thread