+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tinderbox
  • 1 Post By cablejockey
  • 1 Post By lilcountriegal

Thread: Game of Silence

Game of Silence

Is anybody else watching this new show? I managed to DVR the pilot and the following two new episodes and watched them this weekend. Currently, I am sitting on the fence. My first reaction is that this story should have been a motion picture and not a television show because I believe I need a beginning, middle, and an end to this story within a two hour period. I can't see this drama going on for season after season. That said, I'm going to continue watching it for a couple more weeks.

Oh, I forgot to ask... Is the actress who played Jackson's attorney fiancÚ, in the pilot, the same one who plays the role in the newer shows? Thanks.
    Last edited by tinderbox; 04-24-2016 at 02:45 PM.
    Punkin likes this.

Re: Game of Silence

There was a movie, Sleepers https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleepers_(film) that had the same premise.

Sleepers is a 1996 American legal crime drama film written, produced, and directed by Barry Levinson, and based on Lorenzo Carcaterra's 1995 novel of the same name. The film starred Jason Patric, Brad Pitt, Robert De Niro, Dustin Hoffman, Vittorio Gassmann and Kevin Bacon among others.
    I, too, wonder how they will drag this out over a full season, not to mention a next season if there is one.
    Lynda

I have been watching it too. It does remind me of Sleepers. I have seen 2 episodes and it seems to hold up.
    Punkin likes this.

I have it on my dvr but have not seen it just yet.
    KAREN

I am watching, and really like it. I like Gill's character. Im having a hard time keeping the character's straight from youth to adult tho.
    tinderbox likes this.

+ Reply to Thread