+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Shades of Blue - NBC

Shades of Blue - NBC

I can't believe there isn't a thread for Shades of Blue yet! My husband and I are obsessed with this show. It's fascinating and disturbing and hey, it stars JLo and Ray Liotta! It's about their "crew" of crooked cops, under investigation by the FBI and one member of the crew is a "rat" reporting to the FBI. Lots of different storylines & we find it all fascinating. Anyone else watching?
    Punkin, Coco46 and lilcountriegal like this.

Re: Shades of Blue - NBC

I'm wondering how Lopez could pull it off if there is a second season. She is starting a three year run in Las Vegas which should keep her pretty busy.
    Cornholio likes this.
    Lynda

I couldn't bring myself to watch it. EW constantly makes fun of it, so I guess I decided it wasn't worth my viewing time.
    Boob Wrinkles - it is not a myth

I like the show, it has already been renewed for season 2.
    Cornholio likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

We've been watching. At first I didn't think I would enjoy it as I am not that big of a Jennifer Lopez fan, but she is more than okay. But Ray Liotta!!!! Wowza! That man scares the beej@@%s out of me! He is downright frightening. I was sad to see Saperstein go, but understand he is starring in some other show. Drea De Matteo is underutilized, imo. This past Thursday I fell asleep at the end. Not because I was bored but b/c I was tired. Did they go through with the heist of the armored car or was it to be continued?
    Cornholio likes this.

It's to be continued. I am so with you ECM, Ray Liotta is so freaking scary! No one is safe around him! So you missed the part where Harley's ex is out of jail and making contact with Christina? That part is scary too!

My only quibble is that the timelines just don't make sense to me. The ex was in jail for 10 years. 10 years ago Harley was not a cop, she became one just before he went to jail (basically for the purpose of putting him in jail?) Christina would have been 6 when he went to jail. Old enough that he would have been around up until she was 6 - would know him as her father?
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

I love this show. JLo is really good in her role. Ray Liota is a BEAST! He has always scares me, even just looking at him! I cried when Saperstein died. The look on Harley's face when she and the FBI agent were listening to Woziack and the internal affairs guy talking about not having to hide their affair anymore, was priceless. I think all of her guilt about taking him down went out the window at that moment.
    Cornholio and Eastcoastmom like this.

I love this show and am glad it has been renewed. Yeah, Liota, very scary. Not a big fan of JL, but she can act and plays a good role here.
    Cornholio likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Im watching this one too... Amazing! I know if they take down Wozniak (Liotta), there would be no need for a Season 2 because he makes this show. Love it!
    Cornholio likes this.

Just watched the finale. Holy cripes. This show is like a movie... I'm not going to say anything about what happens BUT yes, we will be waiting on the edge of our seats to see episode 1 of season 2!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast