+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Lucifer

Re: Lucifer

Exactly. HA! as if that is in the story line. When that doesn't happen, will that edge of her scheme to drag Lucifer back to the "silver city" peter out, or will it remain a part of the season's story?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Exactly. HA! as if that is in the story line. When that doesn't happen, will that edge of her scheme to drag Lucifer back to the "silver city" peter out, or will it remain a part of the season's story?
    If Chloe does get blown up does that mean an instant trip to the Silver City and her coming back to deal with Big Mama as an Avenging Angel????
    No goat killers on my island.

Oh, I like it! That would be soooo good.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It would be cool.
    Arielflies likes this.

Okay now, what is Chloe - an angel? Half angel? Miracle baby? This just got really weird. I don't get how Charlotte thinks this will help them get back "home," either.

And now we have to wait a month and a half for the rest of the season.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

HA! Daddy foresaw all (of course) and threw in "Miracle Baby" Chloe to shake things up. You do wonder, though, why he sent the now dead angel with the super knife to take her out by "accident." Lot of "air quotes" in this post.

It does rationalize, though, why she is the one "human" immune to Lucifer's devil wiles...though previews show she may be succumbing to his "other" wiles.

Can't wait to air quote the next episode. Such a long wait.
    waywyrd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    ...though previews show she may be succumbing to his "other" wiles.
    I totally can't blame her. That misty eyed look he gave her in the courtroom when she refused to call him a liar? Wow.

I forgot to mention how fun Maze's Mortal Kombat scene was.

February is so far away. Sigh.
    Arielflies likes this.

I just binge-watched the whole show in the last 2 days and I must say, I am really enjoying this series it's so good! I love the story and the concept and really like the characters too, Tom Ellis is so great as Lucifer and I love Lauren German as Chloe in this, I think there's also great chemistry between these 2 lead actors. I love the close friendship between Lucifer and Chloe and that special bond they have with each other, but I have to admit that I do love them as a couple too And by the looks of things in the last episode, it looks like their relationship might be taking a romantic turn, I think the writers have been building that up for a while now, which I love because I personally prefer slow-burning relationships that take more time to gradually grow and evolve, it just makes their relationship more genuine and convincing

I do miss watching Lauren German in Chicago Fire, I was so sad when they killed off her character Shay on that show and I'm still bitter about it, however at the same time I'm also very happy to see German in a new gig and I think this show is so much better than CFire nowadays, CFire has become very boring and dull with very weak and constant recycled and cliche writing. This series on the other hand has much more interesting characters and better writing. So I'm glad to see that after being fired from CFire, German is starring in a much better quality show
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Yeah, Lucifer is back for a couple of episodes until the end of January and it will be on Winter Break. Season 2 is 22 episodes long and started September 19, 2016, aired 10 episodes, took off for the holidays will air 3 episodes in January 2017 for a total of 13 episodes and will be back May 1, 2017. Yeah, kinda weird.

Tonight's episode was called "Stewardess Interruptus" and it was fun watching Chloe interview all of Lucifer's ex lover's of the last 8 weeks. Watching Mother Goddess and her children and Demon Maze interact with humans in priceless as always. Poor Dan got outed by Maze for sleeping with Lucifer's mum. Watching Dan pine over Charlotte and then Luci claim his didn't want a step-Dan is just too funny.
    Arielflies likes this.

What the...I didn't even know it came back this week, I thought it returned in February! Ugh. Another show to catch up on.

+ Reply to Thread