+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Lucifer

Re: Lucifer

That's good, because now we'll find out about dear ole mom.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It's baaaack. And so is mom, apparently. This is going to get weird.

Good episode, though I was hoping Chloe would test that blood she took...I think she's afraid to. Amenadiel is losing his time-freeze powers, and I loved Tom singing All Along the Watchtower, one of my favorite songs.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Yes, I agree Way.. Tom did an amazing job with that song.. I want to find it to DL

I had to laugh, I am such a geek, when dear ole mum walked in I shouted at my TV, It is a freaking Cylon.
    waywyrd likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Enjoyed the premiere but why schedule it so we have to wait 2 weeks before the next episode?

Watching Lucy fight off the young drug addicted TV starlet in her little Catholic school girl outfit was hilarious, especially since he thought it was his mum.
    No goat killers on my island.

Am I the only one who swears they've seen tonight's plot (10/11) before? Where have I seen where the killer was a controller scrubbing videos at a website? I could almost recite the dialogue along with the actors...so frustrating...if you've seen this episode, do you find a strong resemblance to another show's episode? Hmmm...maybe the CSI computer show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It did seem familiar, but I can't place it either.

So Mom still has some of her superpowers, too. Might be fun to see how she'll cope with her new husband and kids. I was surprised at Chloe and Dan throwing in the towel...it seemed like they had hopes of getting back together. I do NOT want them to throw her and Lucifer together.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I so hope they don't do a showmance with Chloe and Lucifer...let the mystery remain. I couldn't figure out why mom didn't ditch her complicated life meat sack and take up the one of the low life she killed. But, then, there wouldn't be a storyline, would there?

Come on writers (even those who worked on CSI:Cyber) don't go all cliche on us this second season as the first season was sooooo good.

I don't even really care about the murders as they are so dumb, bad, boring? I like the story of Luci and his family and I totally luv the therapist.

While I luv a girls night out I really, really hate it when they show that the only way people can have "FUN" is to get blind drunk. That is not "FUN" that is "STUPID".
    waywyrd and pikachu like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I completely agree, Bearcata! You don't have to get wasted to have a good time. If that's what "Girl Power" is all about, it's pathetic. Why do you have to have a drink in hand to have fun??

That being said, I did enjoy seeing the girls go out together and then the guys have their outing, too!

And I like the therapist, too. I"m even liking Maize more than I originally did.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

+ Reply to Thread