+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Lucifer

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Lucifer

I'd love to see a crossover of Sleepy Hollow and Lucifer!

I had watched Sleepy Hollow the first few seasons but it got more and more weird and I just wasn't into it anymore. If Sleepy Hollow fails, maybe Tom Mison can get a regular role on Lucifer. He could be dear old dad to Lucifer and his brother! Or maybe an illegitimate brother. Whatever.
    Bearcata likes this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Last night's was probably my favorite episode of the season. Lucifer found and lost a friend in the priest, and the piano duets were touching. Good stuff!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I was hoping the priest would make it because he brought out a different side of Lucifer and they really seemed to form a bond over the piano. That was a sweet scene!
    waywyrd and FireWoman like this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys

I just finished watching episode 8 - Et Tu, Doctor, and in the last 3 minutes this show turned into something really interesting. Lucifer is fun and light and not too serious but finding out that police partner's hubby is the one who shot mustache man and mustache man looks as if he will be blackmailing hubby looks twisted and delicious for us and to see Lucifer break with Maze just added to the potential spice.
    No goat killers on my island.

What got me is that Maze told the therapist that she had made a friend - a child. Well, we saw that it was police detective's daughter, which was cute. She has the same open eyed innocence as her mother. The hubby is done for...the mustache man is on a mission from an Angel - to kill Lucifer and get him back in hell. Apparently mustache man died for a few seconds and was shown Hell before said dark Angel plucked him out. All sorts of delicious things going on.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Just finished Season 1, Episode 9 - A Priest Walks Into A Bar - so sad the priest had to die as they had such a great rapport.

An Angel is setting up Lucifer just to get him back into hell. Oh that is going to work so well.

Finished episode 10 - Pops and there won't be any new this Monday, April 4 but the last 3 episodes will be back and start airing April 11 with the season finale on April 25, 2016.

While I enjoyed the series, it was a tad heavy handed with the prodigal coming back and reconciling with his father that Lucifer just kept hammering at and hammering at the writers need to lighten up a bit. I did like Maze's interaction with Dr. Linda that seemed like it would be interesting.

Why would and experienced cop knowing his partner was dirty put handcuffs on that person in the front and not the back? That seemed so stupid.

Glad Lucifer did not get killed but not quiet sure what they are going to do with the plot now that the bad detective Malcom is not going to kill our boy.

The episode seemed kinda slow and plodding tonight.

How generous of Lucifer to give not only the shirt off his back but his pants, too!

He'll use any excuse to get naked, not that I mind!

It looks like there are plenty of other people gunning for Lucifer and I'm sure his brother is not through plotting against him yet. There are still a lot of challenges ahead for him, such as deciding whether his interest in the detective is worth making himself mortal and vulnerable.

Naked Tom Ellis is fine with me. Yep. No complaints here.

I wonder what it is about the detective that makes him vulnerable/more human? Interesting...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread