+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Lucifer

Re: Lucifer

I could listen to Tom Ellis talk for hours. And such intense eyes..
    pikachu and FireWoman like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I could listen to Tom Ellis talk for hours. And such intense eyes..
    He doesn't even need to speak. When he whipped off his kit in the last episode? Good LORD. I don't know what the hell is wrong with Chloe. I'd climb him like a tree He's delicious.
    waywyrd, pikachu and Katydyd like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The look on her face cracked me up. Yeah, I wouldn't leave that gorgeous man standing there like that.

She looked like she was thinking about it. I wouldn't have needed to THINK at all! I'm pretty sure my toes blushed. I loved Tom Ellis on Rush, but he's really cranked the sex appeal up on this show. He's my new celebrity crush. I think only Jeffrey Dean Morgan is higher on my list at the moment.

I'm really enjoying the show and I didn't know that I would....although I probably would have watched it anyway JUST for the eye candy. I liked Lauren German on Chicago Fire, but she didn't get all that much to do on that show, since that's such a large cast. I think this role is much better for her.

I looked up info on the show's ratings and it seems to be doing pretty well. Fingers crossed for a full season AND a renewal!
    Punkin and waywyrd like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    She looked like she was thinking about it. I wouldn't have needed to THINK at all! I'm pretty sure my toes blushed. I loved Tom Ellis on Rush, but he's really cranked the sex appeal up on this show. He's my new celebrity crush. I think only Jeffrey Dean Morgan is higher on my list at the moment.

I'm really enjoying the show and I didn't know that I would....although I probably would have watched it anyway JUST for the eye candy. I liked Lauren German on Chicago Fire, but she didn't get all that much to do on that show, since that's such a large cast. I think this role is much better for her.

I looked up info on the show's ratings and it seems to be doing pretty well. Fingers crossed for a full season AND a renewal!
    I liked him on Rush as well, and he is much more intense on Lucifer.. as nice as he is to look at, I admit I have issues with him because of the whole cheated on his wife thing a couple years back. :/
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

"A sack of ass"? I'll have to remember that one.

I know she's meant to protect Lucifer, but his little demon sidekick gets on my nerves.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I agree, waywyrd. I don't care for Maze. She doesn't add anything to the show so I'd rather she not even be there. At least his brother makes this interesting when he pops up. He reminds Lucifer of where he came from and is constantly pressuring him to go back to that life. He's like the devil on the devil's shoulder, while the detective is the angel on his shoulder.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

I finally caught this show and I devoured the first 6 episodes in one day. Tom Ellis is absolutely delicious. I could watch him read from a phonebook. One thing I dislike about the show is the done to death format of a quirky consultant teaming up with a detective solving a different bland case every week. To me, the more they focus on Lucifer, the better. I also like his brother. I agree Maze could leave and the show wouldn't suffer. I also have a feeling that she was involved in the wing theft with the brother. What I don't understand is that she clearly wants to go back, so why can't she? I know she made a vow to Lucifer, but it seems like she could just leave and manage hell in his absense or something.

I don't think Maze wants to go back without Lucifer (and I can't blame her!). I did enjoy the angel wing storyline this week, and I know the crooked cop thing has been done to death but I don't mind it so much here. Ellis makes any plot eminently watchable.

I like catching up on Lucifer and Sleepy Hollow on the same night so I can enjoy a Tom Ellis/Tom Mison sandwich. Delicious.
    Critical likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I don't think Maze wants to go back without Lucifer (and I can't blame her!). I did enjoy the angel wing storyline this week, and I know the crooked cop thing has been done to death but I don't mind it so much here. Ellis makes any plot eminently watchable.

I like catching up on Lucifer and Sleepy Hollow on the same night so I can enjoy a Tom Ellis/Tom Mison sandwich. Delicious.
    I'll say! They should have one guest on the others show....or do a crossover. They're on the same network - it could happen. Heck, if they could do a crossover with Sleepy Hollow and Bones, ANY crossover is possible!
    waywyrd likes this.

+ Reply to Thread