+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Lucifer

Re: Lucifer

I agree with you about Maze...she's been acting like a mere jealous ex-girlfriend in these last few episodes, and now she's hitting on Charlotte? It's like the writers are reducing her character to just a mere love interest now...where's the fighting or helping Lucifer? She used to play a bigger role on this show and had more screen-time and now her character seems more like an extra, she was absent from some episodes this season and I honestly didn't miss her and barely noticed she was gone in those eps. It's disappointing that her character has been reduced to this, Maze had so much potential as a character.
    Bearcata likes this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Re: Lucifer

Season 3 Episode 14 - "My Brother's Keeper" - February 5, 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._episodes#ep35

Lucifer, realizing that he understands nothing about Cain's mark, decides to ask Amenadiel for help, but he refuses. Ella's older brother, Jay Lopez, disappears after a man he was meeting with is murdered. Chloe asks Ella to recuse herself from the investigation, but she and Maze go off to find him anyway. Charlotte is turned down by Linda when she asks for a consultation, as she still fears her. The victim is tied to a jewelry store heist, and Lucifer and Chloe check with the owner, who reveals that the "robbery" was actually insurance fraud. Pierce tracks down Amenadiel, who he knows gave him the mark, and assaults him in anger. Chloe and Dan confirm that Jay was, in fact, hired to "clean" the stolen diamonds. Jay flees, and goes after the real killer, the store's investigator, but gets captured. Pierce points out that he and Amenadiel both tried to kill their brothers, but that Amenadiel's failure makes him worse. Maze eliminates the killer and saves Jay. Linda decides to treat Charlotte. Lucifer catches Jay stealing the diamonds, and vows to punish him if he ever commits a crime again. Amenadiel decides that he will do whatever it takes to protect his brother from Pierce.

Nice to see Ella, I like her character and she has been missing in action for a while. In fact it was great to see Maze, Trixie and Ella interacting altogether. I quite enjoyed Maze's practice session and her teaching Trixie how to use daggers to defend herself.

Then there was this underlying brother vs brother theme. Luci can be so immature it is ridiculous, but over all a good episode and it must have been a lot of fun for Amenadiel and Pierce to display their fighting prowess.

Charlotte Richards attempting with Doctor Linda was almost terrifying as at first I didn't know what Doc Linda would do.

Next episode in 3 weeks
    No goat killers on my island.

+ Reply to Thread