+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Lucifer

Re: Lucifer

I was right about Lucifer and Chloe, I'm so glad they have finally acknowledged their feelings for each other and I love how their relationship has developed throughout the series, we were able to see their relationship slowly and gradually grow and evolve into something more than just friendship, their relationship is written in a way that is convincing and beautiful, and not rushed. The last several episodes have been so fantastic and solidly written, this series just gets better and better!

But oh no Chloe! Although I know she'll eventually be saved in the end surely, since she is the main female character so it's doubtful she would be killed off, but it's sad seeing how Lucifer and Chloe have only just taken that big step forward in their relationship and acknowledged their feelings for each other, and now this happens to Chloe in the same episode. I'm anxious to see what will happen in the next ep, from what I've read, Lucifer will return to hell to look for the soul of the professor in order to get the antidote for Chloe. Only 1 more episode to go until the mid-season break for the series, and then we'll have to wait until May to watch the rest of the season.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Love handles and having Maze watch Chloe in her sleep too funny.
    waywyrd and Arielflies like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Winter finale .... after nearly dying while still lying in a hospital bed Chloe's first thought is to tell Lucifer she wants to start a relationship with him??? The timing seemed sooooo off.

Back May 2017.

while I agree it was very bad timing, but if you look at it from a different perspective I can understand why she specifically chose this time to want to start pursuing a romantic relationship with Lucifer, I mean, she almost died, and being a cop and everything she understands the dangers that are associated with her job, anything could happen to her at any time while she's doing her job, she could get hurt or even die at anytime while she's working on a case, and she did almost die. So I think in Chloe's mind, she probably did not want to waste anymore time, she has clearly realised her true feelings for Lucifer and likewise Lucifer knows he loves her, and they have already wasted a lot of time beating around the bush with each other. So for me it makes sense if Chloe feels like it's time for them to finally take that leap and take their relationship further to the next level, I don't think Chloe would want to risk another life and death situation without properly dating the man she loves, life is too short, if I truly love someone and I almost died, I don't think I would want to waste anymore time either. And not to mention Lucifer did literally went through hell and back to save her.

But as expected, things don't always turn out so well, Lucifer still feels so betrayed and hurt by all of his father's manipulations, from the finale it looks like he's moving away and possibly away from Chloe. It's just sad to see, when 2 people finally realise they love each other and one of them wants to start a relationship, but the other one doesn't want to. I felt bad for Chloe during that scene in the end when she arrived at Lucifer's apartment to find all the furniture were covered and the place was dark and empty, the look of shock and sadness on her face, poor Chloe
    While I can understand Lucifer's hurt about his father's manipulations and start questioning the authenticity of Chloe's feelings for him, but at the same time it does annoy me that he's distancing himself from Chloe, yes his father did intentionally put her in his path and they were destined to meet, but surely he should know that Chloe's feelings for him are genuine and not fake, although their first meeting was all intentionally planned, but everything else about their relationship are genuine. I just hope Lucifer would eventually come to his senses and realise that and go back to her.
    Last edited by LindaL100; 02-02-2017 at 10:24 AM.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

So I just heard that Lucifer has been renewed for season 3! not that it was any surprise
    waywyrd and Critical like this.

Yes Lucifer is back to finish season 2 with a 5 episode run during May sweeps.

Season 2 Episode 14 - "Candy Morningstar" - May 1, 2017

Lucifer returns to Los Angeles after two weeks and introduces his wife Candy to Chloe and Daniel. Chloe becomes upset, both with Lucifer's cavalier attitude and his decision to marry. When Ash Corrigan, a musician in a local band, turns up dead, Lucifer tries to help Chloe but she pushes him away. Meanwhile Amenadiel and Charlotte also discover that Lucifer is married, and Charlotte suspects that Lucifer is planning some sort of revenge. When Maze suggests that Chloe needs a mediator, she impersonates Candy and visits the same mediator Ash saw for his divorce. Amenadiel confronts Lucifer for hurting Chloe's feelings. Lucifer tells him he's not ignoring her; rather, he's protecting her. The two discovers that Doug, one of Ash's bandmates, killed him and take him into custody. Lucifer and Chloe agree to become partners again. It's revealed that Lucifer did not marry "Candy", who turns out to be an actress who helped Lucifer in return for a favor he did for her in Las Vegas.
    Lucy married! Bogles the mind. That is until the end. he he he
    Arielflies likes this.

What?! I totally missed this, I didn't know it was back this month. I have some catching up to do...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I'm so glad Lucifer is finally back and I think that was a strong episode for the show's return, although I will admit that I was initially so pissed off at Lucifer for disappearing for weeks without telling anyone and hurting Chloe and apparently secretly "getting married", but I was relieved when it was revealed at the very end that the whole marriage thing was all a ruse

This week's ep was cute with Trixie having a bigger role in it, she's so cute and I like seeing her interact with Lucifer, I love the part when Lucifer drove her to that prestigious elementary school to gather info for this week's case and Trixie introduced herself as Lucifer's daughter to one of the teachers I also liked the heart to heart conversation Trixie had with Chloe about keeping her own worries to herself and not let her mother worry about her because she understands the dangers of her mother's job. Trixie is quite a mature and wise kid for her age, we need more scenes of Chloe with Trixie and Lucifer with Trixie

+ Reply to Thread