+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outsiders - WGN

Outsiders - WGN

I didn't see a thread on this show. Did anyone else catch this? I had to watch it twice to really follow it, but I'm loving it!!!

FORT Fogey

Re: Outsiders - WGN

I'm watching.

OK, it's a real TV series and not a reality tv series which it how it came across a bit on their website until I started looking at their arms and tats and how they posed and then realized the women kinda look too pretty and they don't look that dirty and they have good teeth and I am thinking is this a tv show.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Im surprised this thread isn't seeing more action. I absolutely love this show... this has to be my favorite one I'm watching.

FORT Fogey

Oh man I'm all caught up! Where is Sally Ann? How will Hasil fight three guys? Big Foster is the meanest monster ever! He killed his mother, took his son's woman, and made his son complicit in his own grandmother's death. Oh, and he banished Asa. Poor Hasil, even if he gets back to the mountain, the new Brannon (not sure how that's spelled) will probably banish him too.

The woman from the coal company is pretty ruthless too. She just does not care about anything or anyone does she? No one is off limits to her, and she'll hurt anyone to achieve her goals. Hmmm who's worse?

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    Oh man I'm all caught up! Where is Sally Ann? How will Hasil fight three guys? Big Foster is the meanest monster ever! He killed his mother, took his son's woman, and made his son complicit in his own grandmother's death. Oh, and he banished Asa. Poor Hasil, even if he gets back to the mountain, the new Brannon (not sure how that's spelled) will probably banish him too.

The woman from the coal company is pretty ruthless too. She just does not care about anything or anyone does she? No one is off limits to her, and she'll hurt anyone to achieve her goals. Hmmm who's worse?
    YAY! Someone else! lol. Im wondering where Sally Ann and Caleb (the cops kid) BOTH are! I thought for sure Lady Ray wasn't dead, but she must be? Im not sure what Gwin was thinking when she agreed to marry Big Foster, but she has to have some kind of plan there? Im sure big Foster will let Asa back now that he came back with that gun and said he can get more.

I have NO idea how Hasil will get out of the mess he's in, but I sure hope they don't kill him off.... I really really like his character. Maybe Sally Ann will come back and save him?

This show was renewed for a 2nd season and I am SOOO excited. This has to be my favorite one that Im currently watching.

BTW... have you caught the flashes of the little girl in the trees off and on throughout the beginning of the series? She's always creeping on any of the towners who attempt to come up the mountain. She's never up with the Farrell clan, she's always off by herself in the woods. She kind of looks like she could be a mix between Gwin and Asa?

FORT Fogey

Maybe that's some of the supernatural stuff the town folk are talking about? Oh, Gwin is always up to something. I'm sure she has an angle to work with becoming Big Foster's wife.

FORT Fogey

Had to LOL at Asa asking Sallyann if she thought Hasil was her ticket out 😂 Yeah, living in the woods is so much more preferable to pesky modern conveniences! Wow, have the Farrell's made a mess now, actually killing Breece. So much to cover in three more episodes. Can't wait!

Finally got caught up with the season finale. All I can say is WOOOOW.

I really think the little girl is Gwin's daughter with Asa who passed away... not sure if Big Foster is dead or not (?). I cant believe how great this show is. Not sure how Im going to wait until January for Season 2!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast