+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DC's Legends of Tomorrow - The CW

Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow - The CW

Season 2 Episode 11 - "Turncoat" - February 7, 2017

Season 2 (DC's Legends of Tomorrow) | Arrowverse Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

When The Legends find a new Time Aberration they learn they must travel to the winter of 1776 to protect George Washington and the American Revolutionary War. Unfortunately, things don’t go as planned, forcing Sara to send out Nate and Amaya to help. Meanwhile, Jax and Stein who are busy protecting the incapacitated Waverider from their new enemy, are forced to step into roles that they don’t think they are prepared for.
    It was so much fun seeing an Evil Captain Rip Hunter, the Atom suck small and chased by a rat through the bowels of the ship, Jax be the Captain, and Rory be friends with George Washington.
    No goat killers on my island.

Season 2 Episode 12 - "Camelot/3000" - February 21, 2017

The Legends continue their quest to hunt down the Spear of Destiny before the pieces fall into the hands of the Legion of Doom. The Legends discover that pieces of the Spear are each being guarded in different time periods by members of the JSA. Their first stop is the future where they find Dr. Mid-Nite which eventually leads them to the past and King Arthur’s Camelot, where Stargirl is protecting her piece of the Spear. In order to protect the Spear shard from the now-evil Rip Hunter, the Legends must join forces with the Knights of the Round Table.

Lot's of fun playing the Knights of the Round Table.

Luv'ed where Star Girl aka Merlin hid the piece of the Spear of Destiny. It was the tip of the Sword in the Stone.

Season 2 Episode 13 - "Land of the Lost" - March 7, 2017

After capturing Rip, he forces the Waverider to crash, leaving the Legends stuck seventy million years in the past. Ray leads Amaya and Nate to recover a vital piece of the ship. In an effort to get the “good” Rip back, Rory suggests they enter Rip’s mind, but what Sara and Jax discover in his subconscious is not pleasant and they must fight evil versions of themselves. Meanwhile, Nate and Amaya continue to get closer, but it could cause serious ramifications.
    For all of Ray's warning Nate not to get involved with Amaya maybe Nate is the present day Vixen's grandpapa?

Season 2 Episode 14 - "Moonshot" - March 14, 2017

When the Legends track Commander Steel to NASA Headquarters in 1970, they learn where Nate’s grandfather hid the last fragment of the Spear of Destiny. The team notices a time aberration during the Apollo 13 mission and believes that the Legion of Doom might be involved. As the Legends journey into space to intercept Apollo 13, the Waverider suffers massive internal damage and Ray’s life is left in jeopardy when he is stranded on the moon. Meanwhile, tension grows between Rip and Sara as to who is the leader of the team.
    Martin Stein singing "Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)" cannot be missed.

Season 2 Episode 14 - "Moonshot" - March 14, 2017

When the Legends track Commander Steel to NASA Headquarters in 1970, they learn where Nate’s grandfather hid the last fragment of the Spear of Destiny. The team notices a time aberration during the Apollo 13 mission and believes that the Legion of Doom might be involved. As the Legends journey into space to intercept Apollo 13, the Waverider suffers massive internal damage and Ray’s life is left in jeopardy when he is stranded on the moon. Meanwhile, tension grows between Rip and Sara as to who is the leader of the team.
    Victor Garber as Professor Martin Stein/Firestorm singing "Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)" cannot be missed.

On January 8, 2017, The CW renewed the show for a third season.

I wonder how they will explain the missing astronaut, the one that was Eobard Thawne?

Season 2 Episode 15 - "Fellowship of the Spear" - March 21, 2017

The Legends must devise a plan to retrieve the last remaining fragments of the Spear of Destiny from the Legion of Doom. They find themselves in France at the height of World War I faced with the knowledge that they must destroy the mystical object. They enlist the help of a soldier by the name of John Ronald Reuel Tolkien and find that the Spear is leading them into the heart of the war. Meanwhile, the team must all resist the temptation of the Spear, and the return of a former teammate.
    Just had to go Hobbit on us and mess with the Lord of the Rings and Christ's Blood and Sir Gawain.

Legends has been renewed for a third season.

Season 2 Episode 16 - "Doomworld" - March 28, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_of_Tomorrow

In the new reality created by the Legion of Doom, Eobard Thawne is now the genius CEO of S.T.A.R. Labs and has captured Black Flash, Damian Darhk is the mayor of Star City, Malcolm Merlyn's family is alive, and Snart and Rory control Central City as Captain Cold and Heatwave, but still answer to Thawne as their superior. Ray, Stein and Jax work in S.T.A.R. Labs for Thawne, Sara and Amaya work as enforcers for Darhk, and Nate is a conspiracy theorist. Rip, being the only member of the Legends who is aware of the changes in reality, has given up and now bakes pastries onboard the Waverider. Mick, who is unsatisfied with his easy life of crime, takes Nate to re-assemble the Legends, using Ray's new invention, the reality gun, to restore their memories. Stein, who is abused by Jax in this reality, breaks the gun after the latter attempts to use it on him. They resolve to reclaim the Spear from Thawne before he can use an incinerator built by Stein powerful enough to destroy it, cementing the new reality. Darhk, Merlyn, and Snart also form an alliance against Thawne to reclaim the Spear for themselves. In a fight to retrieve the Spear, Amaya, who attempts to restore reality, is killed by Snart, thus enabling Thawne to destroy the Spear. Now trapped in this alternate reality forever without their special powers, the defeated Legends make a rash plan to stop the Legion from getting the Spear in the first place by travelling back to 1916 and preventing the Spear from being taken. Elsewhere, Rip and the Waverider are discovered to be miniaturized in Thawne's office.
    Luv'ed everyone punching Rory in the face.

Luv'ed Nate's mom's sandwiches.

Amaya .... NO!

OMG! Rip and the Waverider a Paperweight!

I don't usually watch this show, I only watch this when there's a crossover with Arrow or has Arrow characters guest-appearing in an episode and I only decided to watch this week's ep after I found out Felicity was guest-appearing, she only appeared in like 10 minutes in total in the ep but I loved seeing this different side of Felicity, she actually did some fighting this time, which is a good change from always sitting in front of a computer screen & communicating with her teammates in the field through comms. And I love her vigilante costume, she looked like the female version of the Green Arrow and was even wearing Oliver's hood, she looked so badass Since I don't normally watch Legends and did not watch the previous episode, I didn't understand what was happening in the ep, but I'm guessing the ep was set in some kind of an alternate world? I must admit, I did not watch the full ep, I mainly just watched the scenes with Felicity in it because I was curious, I also love that the writers portrayed her as the last remaining vigilante who fought to protect Star City till the very end after the demise of all her teammates, she was the last remaining vigilante of Team Arrow in this alternate world, I was pleasantly surprised by that.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast