Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Shadowhunters - Freeform aka ABC Family

Re: Shadowhunters - Freeform aka ABC Family

Shadowhunters Season 1 Episode 13
    Morning Star
    Aired Tuesday Apr 05, 2016 on Freeform

Shadowhunters - Season 1, Episode 13: Morning Star - TV.com

In the Season 1 finale, Jace is determined to hunt down Valentine, despite his conflicted feelings; and Clary and Simon work together to discover the key to unlocking Jocelyn's coma, but breaking the spell could have disastrous consequences. Meanwhile, Alec faces the repercussions of his decision.

The season 1 finale.

Angry Jace is much more believable then broody Jace. His pouting that he is Valentine's son comes across so whiny and juvenile and not very likable in a major character. Kinda was funny when he was torturing Hodge's wounded hand and Hodge told Jace he was worse then his father so reverse Luke and Darth Vader and "you're not my father" moment.

Simon works well as a vampire his self assured and confident in himself. Also looks good and much more grown up in those suits. Yum!

Izzy owns it as always.

Valentine is making new Shadowhunters but just because you are one doesn't mean you know how to use a sword.

Jocelyn is awake.

And Jace joins Valentine as father and son on a ship full of newly made Shadowhunters.

I did think the show was getting better at the end and partially that works as the older actors can act and the younger ones are getting better as they work and settle into their characters.
    No goat killers on my island.

There was a 30 minute SuperFan Suite on Friday with the cast from Shadowhunters.

Shadowhunters has been renewed for season 2.

Season 2 has started and something changed, I think they may have new showrunners, but the show is better paced and you don't notice the bad acting of some as much. Magnus is great but I wish the actor playing Alec would be better he has improved a bit, it's a shame as they would be such a hot couple. Jace as also improved a bit, Clary more so and Simon is definitely better than last season. Tighter pacing has definitely helped this show alot.

Season 2 Episode 1 - "This Guilty Blood" - January 2, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...n_2_.282017.29

Jace is missing and everyone is looking for him, albeit with different motives. Clave representative Victor Aldertree is instated as the new head of operations at the Institute and puts it on lockdown. Aldertree soon decides that Jace is a criminal and declares to the Institute that Jace is wanted dead or alive. Clary, Alec, Isabelle, and Simon try to thwart Aldertree and save Jace's life. A newly awakened, Jocelyn catches up on all she missed while in her unconscious state. Meanwhile, Jace is held captive on Valentine's ship, and is being tortured by Valentine with mind games and physical beatings.
    The Shadowhunters, the leaders especially come across as arrogant and the Clave in Indris as faraway despots. I luv how they play judge, jury and executioner all in one minute.

Season 2 Episode 2 - "A Door Into the Dark" - January 9, 2017

Clary is having a difficult time assimilating to life as a Shadowhunter, so she goes back to the Brooklyn Academy of Art for a day. She is then kidnapped by Dot and taken to Valentine, but later manages to flee from his ship along with Jace. Jocelyn reveals some dark secrets about her first born and later offers her assistance to Isabelle and Alec in order to find Jace. Meanwhile, Simon and Magnus search for Camille, and Valentine decides to recruit new Shadowhunters from boxing clubs in the hopes that they will survive the transformation.
    Watching Simon and Magnus portal into Mubai and search Camille house was fun especially when the flame breathing came out and started stalking Simon.

Season 2 Episode 3 - "Parabatai Lost" - January 16, 2017

Alec's life hangs in the balance after a Parabatai tracking spell goes awry, and Magnus works to stabilize him with magic. But only Jace can save him. After jumping from Valentine's ship, Clary loses Jace and returns to the Institute. Meanwhile, Jace is hunted by werewolves who claim he has killed one of their own. Isabelle makes a deal with Aldertree in order to find Jace and save Alec's life. Magnus transports Alec to his loft, where Jace arrives to save him. Afterward, Clave representatives arrive and arrest Jace for high treason against the Shadowhunters.
    It's almost as if the Shadowhunters other then Clary and Izzy were doing their best to let Alec die, as a viewer I found that really annoying.

Season 2 Episode 4 - "Day of Wrath" - January 23, 2017

Jace is imprisoned in the City of Bones, where he encounters Hodge. After Jace is unable to pledge allegiance to the Clave during his trial, Valentine arrives to break him out, but Jace fights back and Valentine kills Hodge. Clary helps Alec and Isabelle hunt down a powerful demon, but it infiltrates the Institute and two Shadowhunters, including Jocelyn, are killed. The demon later inhabits Isabelle and fights with Clary and Alec; in grief and rage, Clary breaks Isabelle free from its hold and kills the demon. Meanwhile, Raphael is threatened by Aldertree about Camille and goes to Magnus for help. With Camille's grave dirt, an emotionally conflicted Magnus summons his ex-girlfriend and sends her to the Clave.
    Shadowhunters the children of angels using torture. Tut, tut how the mighty have fallen.

Camille is Magnus's ex lover not girlfriend get it right.

Season 2 Episode 5 - "Dust and Shadows" - January 30, 2017

Jace is freed from the City of Bones after fighting off Valentine, but Valentine now has the Soul Sword, which means that he possesses two of the three Mortal Instruments. Although the Clave has exonerated Jace, Aldertree remains unconvinced and admonishes him for letting Valentine get away with the sword, banning him from field duty. Clary and Alec struggle with their guilt stemming from Jocelyn's death. Clary refuses to accept that her mother is gone for good, so she seeks the help of a warlock named Iris Rouse to resurrect her. The warlock tricks her into signing a blood oath promising a favor and traps Clary with the intention of making her a warlock breeder. Jace, Isabelle, and Alec arrive in time to save her, but Clary saves herself with a rune she sees in a vision. Isabelle's wound is not healing, and Aldertree tells her that she has a venom infection that a drug named yin fen can cure. Simon struggles with his double life while living with his mother and sister, and his mother catches him feeding on a rat. Simon and Luke are not allowed to go to Jocelyn's funeral, so when Clary breaks down, Jace comforts her.
    Jace is quilty. Jace is innocent. Wait 5 minutes and repeat at least that is what it seems like.

I like Izzy. I don't like ti when they hyper sex her character it is not needed ala her orgasmic response to the drug yin fen and it looked like Aldertree ... totally icky.

Yeah, Clary lets bring your mother back from the dead, without bothering to find out what the consequences are and giving away a open ended favor to a warlock you don't really know. Can someone just tattoo "I am too stupid to live" on Clary's forehead. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Poor Simon I see an intervention with possible sunlight burning him up consequences in his future.

FORT Fogey

I can't believe they killed Clary's poor mother! Why couldn't she just go to Idris? Then Alec just stands there while clueless Clary makes deals with warlocks. Like Simon said, they haven't been in this world for very long. She doesn't know what she's doing. I'm sure we'll see that warlock and that creepy little girl again. The funeral was beautiful though. Terrible that Luke couldn't attend, poor guy. Wonder what's in store for him now?

Season 2 Episode 6 - "Iron Sisters" - February 6, 2017

Clary and Isabelle go to the Iron Sisters for help in defeating Valentine and meet Sister Cleophas, Luke's sister. The two have to go through a purity trial, which detects demon impurities, before entering the Citadel. Clary passes her trial, confirming that she has no demon blood, but Isabelle fails hers. One of the Iron Sisters tells Isabelle the yin fen Aldertree gave her does not heal but is made from vampire venom. Simon and Maia team up to find Luke and they bond, but Maia eventually realizes that he has feelings for Clary. Alec and Magnus go on their first date, where they awkwardly discover the disparity in their relationship experience. Aldertree forces Jace to leave the Institute, and he asks Isabelle to spy on Clary. Sister Cleophas tells Clary that the Soul Sword has a second purpose: it can kill all creatures with demon blood, including Downworlders. Clary shows Cleophas her runic power, and Cleophas dispels her theory that Jocelyn sent it to her from beyond the grave. Isabelle sees Clary's power in action but does not tell Aldertree. Sister Cleophas kills an Iron Sister and activates a Circle rune, indicating her allegiance to Valentine.
    Too funny that everyone is so concerned that Clary has demon blood and yet Izzy is the one who is contaminated and that by the Yin Fen her leader, Aldertree is giving her. Yeah, make your subordinates addicts.

Magnus - 16,000 Alec - 0; too funny.

+ Reply to Thread