+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Younger - TV Land/VH1

Re: Younger - TV Land/VH1

Whoa...I liked Zane! This is bad..
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Last nights episode made me so happy. Charles for the win. Truthfully the guy who play Zane always plays a slight bad boy so I'm not surprised how things went. I have a feeling that Josh and Kelsey are going to get together but I've felt that way for many seasons now....
    Katydyd and short_lived like this.

That final scene with Charles was HOT! The tension = Now watch, we have to wait weeks to see anything else happen with him and Liza....or GOD FORBID, we have to wait until next season. I know they like to draw these things out, but I hate waiting!

I think Josh and Kelsey could be cute together. He's certainly secure enough in who he is to not be threatened by her success and his mellowness might help balance out her Type A tendencies. It's just a matter of how Liza would react. Plus, you know, Girl Code.
    mika06 and Katydyd like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456