+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Younger - TV Land/VH1

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Re: Younger - TV Land/VH1

I like the show but I think her telling anyone the secret that soon was a bad move. I think the show will get too nervous. With so few episodes, why spill so soon?
    cablejockey likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Still loving this show. Liza is starting to have feelings for Charles I think. He's better for her in the long run but I guess that depends on how long she plans on keeping the secret.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I have been watching since day one.. i like this show TV Land has come a long way with the original programming.
    karna68, KTinCT and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I'm loving this show too!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Me too! Thoroughly enjoying it... I so want to see Liza wind up with Charles. I think he is really falling for her... loves her ideas & outlook, she's so good with his kids... I think he would love her whether she was 26 or when he finds out she's 40. And I think she has the hots for him too!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I thought I was the only one who was thinking that MAYBE she was starting to have some feelings for Charles. So glad I'm not! It will be really interesting to see how this plays out, cause she'd have 2 really good guys to have to decide between.
    karna68 and Cornholio like this.

Definitely Imperfect1! When she had the selfie with her boyfriend in the bathrobes at the B&B and he wanted her to send it to Charles with a thank you, she didn't actually send it. Because she didn't want to send a photo of herself with her young hot BF to Charles since she really likes Charles. Charles is really the right choice for her and I think she knows it. It's so funny how Diana wants Charles so badly but Diana can't do or say anything right around him.... and Liza isn't even trying and Charles is so intrigued by her.
    karna68, pikachu, Moontat and 1 others like this.

FORT Regular

I love this show too and am watching it right now on demand. My only little complaint is that I don't think anyone would believe for 1 second that she is 26. She looks 40.
    SummerSue likes this.

FORT Fan

I don't think she looks 40 but definitely not 26 either. Love her with the young dude but think Charles is definitely right for her!
    Moontat, Imperfect1 and Cornholio like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jjm219 View Post
    I love this show too and am watching it right now on demand. My only little complaint is that I don't think anyone would believe for 1 second that she is 26. She looks 40.
    It was so funny when she was at the nail salon and the nail tech came right out and said "you have 40-year-old-shoulder." No, I'm 26. "Who are you kidding, you're 40."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast