+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Shannara Chronicles (MTV)

Re: The Shannara Chronicles (MTV)

Heads Up:

Spike will be airing the next six episodes two at a time for the next three weeks.

Episode 5 & 6 will air on November 8 2017.

Episode 7 & 8 will air on November 15 2017.

Episode 9 & 10 will air on November 22 2017.
    No goat killers on my island.

I like Wil's new look. His hair is shorter and he's picked up quite a bit of muscle. He looks more mature and way hotter. It seems kind of scattered this year with new characters and a new plot. So far, it's rather tedious to watch IMO.

Season 2 Episode 5 - Paranor - November 8, 2017

Paranor (Episode) | Shannara Wiki - Exploring the Magical World of Shannara | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Allanon and Mareth manage to trap Bandon inside Paranor. However, as insurance Bandon has poisoned Flick, and only he has the cure that can save Wil's uncle from death. Lyria wants to help King Ander Elessedil fight the Crimson. Garet Jax visits the family of one of his slain men from the Border Legion. Cogline returns to tell Eretria about her past.
    Cogline is a Druid who uses both science and magic, I like that. He is like a punk version of a Druid.

Eretria is one of Apocolypse's Children a bloodline of demon and human and can be used as a weapon for good or evil.

Mareth and Will take a trip to Shady Vale about 30 years in the past.

This story really likes to hammer the idea of predetermined destiny to the point it is really annoying.

Season 2 Episode 6 - Crimson - November 8, 2017

Crimson (Episode) | Shannara Wiki - Exploring the Magical World of Shannara | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Wil and Mareth search for the Warlock Lord's skull which Allanon has hidden in Shady Vale. Eretria explores her newfound power over darkness. Queen Tamlin sends Garet Jax after General Riga. Wil duels Bandon with unexpected results. Lyria and Ander Elessedil's wedding ceremony commences.
    I do think it is better watching this series several episodes at a time, more of the story is revealed and as a viewer it is easier to gloss over the weak parts.

I do not see Wil as a chick magnet but it seems he had hooked Amberle, Eretria, and now Mareth. As actors Wil and Mareth have chemistry and when you look at them it is believable that they may have feelings for each other.

Eretria kills the wraith, cool.

Ander dies, was totally not expecting that.

Season 2 Episode 7 - Warlock - November 15, 2017

Warlock (Episode) | Shannara Wiki - Exploring the Magical World of Shannara | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Eretria and Lyria escape the Kingdom of Leah and seek out Cogline. As darkness falls across the land, Eretria sees Amberle in a vision once more. Wil and Mareth try to find a way to heal an unconscious Allanon. In Graymark, Bandon attempts to resurrect the Warlock Lord.
    This is the strongest episode so far marked by outstanding scenes between Allanon and Mareth in the Dream World and later in the real world.

Queen Tamlin is totally royal accepting defeat and the consequences of her actions and is Queen to the very end. Riga sucks.

This season seems to be full of powerful women with it being revealed that Eretria is from a powerful bloodline of demons and humans, Lyria is from a magical bloodline that protects the Heavenly Well from which the magic of the Four Lands pours, and Mareth not only is the next Druid, she is also the heir to the throne of Arbalon.

The reveal of the Warlock Lord was wicked.

Season 1 is airing on Netflix.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345