+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Chicago Med - NBC

Re: Chicago Med - NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Nina is married to Connor IRL? Thanks for that tidbit, Critical.

I'm no Noah fan either. He's always been presented as somewhat lazy. As for charm, well to each his own. I find him obnoxious.

Can anyone explain the back story as to the mental illness alluded to in Dr. Charles' family? I don't remember this.
    I don't think they've delved into that yet, but someone should correct me if I missed it. I assumed it might have to do with her mother
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm sooooo bad with character names. I know Nina is Dr. Haalstad's girlfriend (right?) but will somebody please explain who Conner is? Thanks...

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I'm sooooo bad with character names. I know Nina is Dr. Haalstad's girlfriend (right?) but will somebody please explain who Conner is? Thanks...
    Tinderbox, Connor is the cutie pie heart surgeon who is going out with Robyn, the epidemiologist, who is also Dr. Charles' daughter. He has worked closely with Dr. Latham, the other heart surgeon recently diagnosed as having Aspergers.

Tinderbox, Connor is the cutie pie heart surgeon who is going out with Robyn, the epidemiologist, who is also Dr. Charles' daughter. He has worked closely with Dr. Latham, the other heart surgeon recently diagnosed as having Aspergers.
    Thank you! I know who they all are but not their first names.

Do they ever call Conner by his first name?
    Last edited by tinderbox; 05-07-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Thank you! I know who they all are but not their first names.

Do they ever call Conner by his first name?
    That is his first name on the show. His last name is Rhodes. Dr. Conner Rhodes

I always check IMDB for names...real and character.
    tinderbox and Eastcoastmom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I don't think they've delved into that yet, but someone should correct me if I missed it. I assumed it might have to do with her mother
    I'm guessing it runs in Dr. Charles' family. I remember back a couple of episodes when Dr. Charles was exhibiting some sort of odd behavior(s) that his young female doctor protégé seemed to notice. I don't remember exactly what it was but the editing of the episode lead me to believe he has his own issues to deal with, too.
    Critical likes this.

FORT Fan

Wow was not expecting that ending at all....that was the season finale too

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Is Chicago Med cancelled? My local paper had a list of NBC lineups for Fall and it was not listed.
    This is Us took its Thursday at 9 p.m. time slot.

FORT Fan

Is Chicago Med cancelled? My local paper had a list of NBC lineups for Fall and it was not listed.
    This is Us took its Thursday at 9 p.m. time slot.
    No it has been renewed with Chicago Fire and PD. Maybe it is a later in the season start or moved time slots.

I'm guessing it runs in Dr. Charles' family. I remember back a couple of episodes when Dr. Charles was exhibiting some sort of odd behavior(s) that his young female doctor protégé seemed to notice. I don't remember exactly what it was but the editing of the episode lead me to believe he has his own issues to deal with, too.
    That definitely would make sense. In my experience, some of the people who go into that field do it because they themselves have some sort of "issues." I remember thinking that my psych professors (and half of my classmates who were psych majors) in college were nuts.

I'm about 90% sure they didn't fire Oliver Platt. I'd guess than Dr. Charles will be on the mend next season.

I looked around, and it seems the show got moved to mid-season: https://onechicagocenter.com/2017/05...-nbc-schedule/
    I'm slightly annoyed, because sometimes mid-season shows have fewer episodes Plus, that means we have to wait until January or FEBRUARY to find out what happens!
    tinderbox likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567