+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Wicked City

Wicked City

Wicked City, Tuesdays on ABC.

In 1982, police detectives, journalists, drug dealers, and club-goers form alliances in order to expose a serial killer wreaking havoc on the Sunset Strip.

Wicked City (TV Series 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_City_(TV_series)

So I finally watched Tuesday's premier and really liked it.

I think it will be a great series.
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

Re: Wicked City

Thanks for reminding me of this one, K! I thought we had it DVRed, but we missed the pilot and I'm watching it now on OnDemand! 1983, love that! Serial Killer!!! You know I'm on board!
    momrek06 and Katydyd like this.
    “It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.” — Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Thanks for reminding me of this one, K! I thought we had it DVRed, but we missed the pilot and I'm watching it now on OnDemand! 1983, love that! Serial Killer!!! You know I'm on board!
    Your welcome, Punkin!

I actually was away. Got home and it was not until I read Debb and other FoRT fans talking about WC in the "Fall TV" thread that I then realized 'hey, I have that on my dvr'!!!

Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

The show was pretty good. It brought back a lot of memories of that era. I was a teenager during the time the show is set. LOVED the soundtrack.
    Punkin, momrek06 and Debb70 like this.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Bacon is the present a pig gives you for being good.

I have high hopes for this show. I did check to see how the season is set up and I'm a bit confused. I'm going to look into it and post more later. If I find an answer, I'll put it in spoiler tags.
    momrek06 likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have high hopes for this show. I did check to see how the season is set up and I'm a bit confused. I'm going to look into it and post more later. If I find an answer, I'll put it in spoiler tags.
    We liked it Debb, I don't know if it has staying power, but creepy killer guy has certainly met his soul mate.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Did anyone catch this last night? I saw some, but fell asleep! I've been getting up super early and then get sleepy by 10:00!
    Punkin likes this.

That's why I love my DVR!
    “It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.” — Joseph Heller, Catch-22

This show dropped to a .4 on the overnight ratings. That is almost no one watching. Look for a quick hook.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    This show dropped to a .4 on the overnight ratings. That is almost no one watching. Look for a quick hook.
    ITS DONE, EVERYONE!

Oh well.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/wicked-city...003038637.html
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast