+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Leftovers (HBO)

FORT Fogey

Re: The Leftovers (HBO)

The finale made for a good ending, and we viewers could decide if the Murphy's were home. But, I'm happy to hear that that a 3rd and final season will continue the journey. I am so happy that Mary woke up!

The way the episode ran and ended, it would've served well as a season finale. I like how this show mirrors its previous season, ep by ep.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

It's baaack, anyone watching?

No idea where they're going with this last season, but I'm enjoying the ride. And how random for Mark Linn-Baker to show up after the previous Perfect Strangers references and play himself.
    Critical likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I think this is among the weirdest of shows I've ever watched... but for some reason I cannot stop.
    waywyrd and Amy Lee like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I think it's pretentious and stupid...stopped watching after the second episode of this season (3).

I love this show and cant get enough.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

I binge watched the entire series this week and now I'm all caught up. LOVE IT!

I like that there's so much unpredictability. The characters don't behave in ways you expect. It makes things interesting.

I can't decide if I want to know what happened on October 14th or not. I sort of like not knowing, but I'm also really curious!
    waywyrd likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'd love to know where everyone went on the 14th, but I doubt they'll tell us.

Ouch, that was one ugly breakup between Kevin and Nora. And I don't get why Nora's answer to the baby question disqualified her from being (supposedly) zapped to wherever in that machine? If the machine even exists. Most of these characters are such unreliable narrators, I don't know what's real and what's not - Kevin "seeing" Evie, for one.

I wonder what the explosion was that grounded all flights...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

*blink* *blink* *blink*

WTH did I just watch lol. I had to on their FB page to see what others interpretations were of this last episode. Justin is one sexy man though lol I guess there is one last episode left.

Kevin destroyed purgatory, realized he messed up with Nora, but he and Laurie had a really good moment there at the end. The last scene pretty much said it all... "now what"
    waywyrd likes this.
    Boob Wrinkles - it is not a myth

I've watched since the beginning, but I watched the next to last episode last night and turned it off halfway through. IMO, this season has been stupid and idiotic, but I think Justin Theroux is a hottie (I can see what Jennifer sees in him).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast