+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Quantico on ABC

Quantico on ABC

Wanted to start a thread for this show as I've watched the first 2 episodes and am really enjoying it.

Watch Quantico TV Show - ABC.com

So my husband has a theory that the main character Alex was framed for the bombing because the top dogs know she is capable of finding out who REALLY was responsible for the bombing and she will be super-motivated to figure it out in order to clear her own name...
    Florimel and Marlena_M like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Quantico on ABC

That's a pretty good theory! I started episode 2, or I should say we did. I have to finish it, I have to be in the mood for this show.
    Punkin and Cornholio like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

We watched the first how and the second is recorded to watch. We thought it was okay. We're hoping it gets better as it was just okay and not a holy cow we have to see what happens next week show.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Greetings from Snoopy Arielflies's Avatar

The going back and forth to training and all the skippy characters that are beginning to be revealed...Any one of the five or six could be the planner. I like the way that flower is unfolding, but the "present" day action is still confusing.
    Punkin, Cornholio and Coco46 like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I agree.... so many of them have suspicious attributes. You've got the guy with the fake glasses who also seems to be lying about being gay and has spent time in Gaza. You've got the blonde girl who speaks Arabic and has an Arabic contact in her phone. The twins posing as one person with the director's knowledge. Who else? I know there are more!
    Punkin likes this.

That blonde guy who's now an analyst.
    Cornholio likes this.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

There are a lot of possibilities to who is the Mole. We need Anderson Cooper. I really like the show so far.

I remember that show. (The Mole.)
    Punkin likes this.

This show is a hot mess. It could have been great, but the editing is terrible. Arab twins in one room that no one knows they are both there - how did that happen? its Quantico, not summer camp. A guy pretending to be gay. Another guy who just happens to keep a gun he was supposed to turn in and blows his head off. An East Indian girl who is the suspect of the bombing and is saved by her boss???? None of it makes sense and it looked like it was going to be a good one at first. Count me disappointed. Too many ideas that fell apart and became a confusing mess.
    Imperfect1, Cornholio and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by annemik View Post
    This show is a hot mess. It could have been great, but the editing is terrible. Arab twins in one room that no one knows they are both there - how did that happen? its Quantico, not summer camp. A guy pretending to be gay. Another guy who just happens to keep a gun he was supposed to turn in and blows his head off. An East Indian girl who is the suspect of the bombing and is saved by her boss???? None of it makes sense and it looked like it was going to be a good one at first. Count me disappointed. Too many ideas that fell apart and became a confusing mess.
    On the other hand if all those questions were answered right in the first episode it wold have been an event movie, not a series.

Sometimes I think our attention spans have been swayed by The USA Today short form opf news reporting. Give it to me now, give it to me quick & get the hell on with something else. No one likes waiting for the payoff any more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast