+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Heroes Reborn (NBC)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Heroes Reborn (NBC)

I forgot that Heroes Reborn was on tonight! I'm glad I flipped through the menu guide to see what was on. I thought I should post about it to remind others who might have forgotten.
    Current Pools: Face Off 10, Hell's Kitchen 15 (Badseed)
    Upcoming Pools (deadlines): Project Runway All-Stars 5 (Feb 18th), TAR 28 (Feb 19th), Survivor 32 (Feb 27th)
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2015: The FORT's Amazing Spreadsheet Wizard & Avatar Artist

Re: Heroes on NBC

I forgot too and found out the same way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Watched it. You have to stay with it to find a plot line as at the beginning it is a mishmash.

The "new" cheerleader save the world character is the actor who played Peter Pan on Once Upon a Time. Plus there were a lot of cheerleaders in passing shots. This time there is a Japanese character who travels inside and out of a video game. There is also a shadow organization trying to exterminate Evos as they are called now.

Oh, glasses guy is back, but he starts off clueless...it is his journey that begins to form the plot. On my schedule.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It was ok. HRG is back which I'm glad there's a familiar character there. I'll give it a few more episodes to see if I like it

I watched a little of the Heroes Reborn last night. It seemed amusing enough, but was rather all over the place. Maybe, I needed to watch Heroes first.

No, you can start with this one. You have to stick with both hours at once, though.

All you need from the first series is that the "normal" guy who wears glasses worked for a secret lab that studied those with evolved powers. Apparently since the end of the last series, more and more humans have evolved so that it is looking like the show Extant in some respects.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I liked the original Heroes much better and I'm ticked off that Rene (the Haitian) got killed in the first episode of Heroes Reborn!

I'm thinking some of the characters might be the children of the original Heroes. The Japanese girl (Katana girl) seems to be Hiro's daughter, I'm thinking the boy who can zap things to another place might be Peter's son,...? The gamer boy who's helping Katana Girl sure reminds me of Ando!
    Current Pools: Face Off 10, Hell's Kitchen 15 (Badseed)
    Upcoming Pools (deadlines): Project Runway All-Stars 5 (Feb 18th), TAR 28 (Feb 19th), Survivor 32 (Feb 27th)
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2015: The FORT's Amazing Spreadsheet Wizard & Avatar Artist

Yes, I also thought of Ando 😂

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I liked the original Heroes much better and I'm ticked off that Rene (the Haitian) got killed in the first episode of Heroes Reborn!

I'm thinking some of the characters might be the children of the original Heroes. The Japanese girl (Katana girl) seems to be Hiro's daughter, I'm thinking the boy who can zap things to another place might be Peter's son,...? The gamer boy who's helping Katana Girl sure reminds me of Ando!
    The timeline of this series is 5 years after the 4th season finale where Claire Bennett revealed to the world that their are people with special powers so while it's a nice idea to think Miko and Tommy are children from characters in the original series it is not possible unless of course these kids experienced accelerated growth spurts.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I also was squinting at those pictures of Katana Girl with her dad, before I did the math. I see Hiro in the previews--yay! The actor must be working double time, what with his ME role as well on the crime show.
    I think it is a lot easier to get into if you've seen Heroes, as you are more familiar with the whole powers idea. I was glad to see that Mohinder may NOT be the bad guy.

By the time they showed that list of the heroes and I froze it to see if Claire was on it I'd forgotten Noah's helper's sister's name--did anyone notice if it was on there?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast