+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Blindspot

Blindspot

I'm starting a thread for this show because I like it, but more than that, they have just given a green light for 9 more scripts. That's not to say they will get aired, but the show is the most watched new drama so far this season & it is even more so when you add in DVR 3 & 7 days to the mix. So, it's off & running & looking goood for a full season go at least.
    Florimel likes this.

Re: Blindspot

Ok..so now we have added the element of an estranged relationship between Weller and his Dad who just happened to also have been accused of kidnapping the mysterious Taylor Shaw. Let's see how convoluted we can make this plot!

I am agreeing with one reviewer, though. Could Weller and Jane possibly have dryer, flatter personalities than what we are seeing? Golly! They are dull in and of themselves...
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

I'm enjoying it so far. It parallels Blacklist in a way -- ie., why was this particular FBI agent (Keene or Weller) chosen to receive the leads on criminals? There is definitely some kind of personal connection. But I agree... the main characters in Blindspot are pretty bland.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

I want to know if she's got a brush anywhere. Her has been disheveled since she emerged from the bag.

I am trying to get into this... I hope as the show moves on the main characters personalities begin to shine more...
    Punkin likes this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I am going to give it a chance a little while longer. I do think the two main characters are a bit bland, and hopefully that will change. I don't think I will be interested in it if that doesn't happen. It does have an interesting premise, but that is not enough. It mainly makes me miss Hannibal more.

As depicted so far, he has no life other than the joyless FBI. She has no life at all. I am wondering if these two actors of previous shows have been directed to play it bland up to at least some point and perhaps let the story line and action fill in the void.
    I suspect there will be some emotion at some future point with his father, or at least I see that happening from the little bit of foreshadowing we were given at the end of Monday's episode.
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    I want to know if she's got a brush anywhere. Her has been disheveled since she emerged from the bag.
    Her HAIR is always messy

As others have noted, her performance is pretty bland, and must be by design. Wonder what they have planned? Very intriguing show.

Look at that SpringMaiden27, quoting & agreeing with herself. Go on with your badself. HaHa! Love it.

I think what they ought to do, is once one of those tatoos plays it's way out of the story line, they should remove it from her body, then she would be back to a normal non tatooed girl.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Look at that SpringMaiden27, quoting & agreeing with herself. Go on with your badself. HaHa! Love it.

I think what they ought to do, is once one of those tatoos plays it's way out of the story line, they should remove it from her body, then she would be back to a normal non tatooed girl.
    Can you imagine how long it takes to make her up like that to shoot an episode?
    Punkin, KTinCT and Moontat like this.

~ Author unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast