+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Fear the Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: Fear the Walking Dead (AMC)

Ofelia - I still don't care where she is.

I would like Daniel and Strand back with Maddie, but they're so far apart right now I don't see it for a while. Very bad things are about to happen at the ranch, I think...that scene last week (?) with the guy who had a hole in his head and crows pecking at him while he babbled really bothered me.

And I didn't watch that episode of TD because that twit Snooki was on.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Yes! Daniel, Strand and Maddie together again. I figured Daniel would go back to the ranch with them to see boring Ofelia, but now they'll be bringing her to him for the next water fill-up. I don't know if they're trying to make Ofelia some kind of Daniel-type badass, but it's not working.

Did they really have to make the sewage in those tunnels look so real? Ew.

I've really been enjoying the show, especially on the second viewing after watching Talking Dead. Too funny that "The Ballad of Heisenberg" was playing in that bazaar last week. I love those little details, like the blue meth in Merle's drug stash in season 2. Oh, and here are some more!
    https://www.beamly.com/tv-film/break...l-walking-dead

Did you watch TD last night? Apparently, that sludge was comprised, in part, of chocolate and (I think) whipped cream. Still, I don't think that made it more appealing to slog around in.

I'm actually looking forward to the Daniel/Ofelia reunion. I think the dynamic between them may be VERY different now that Ofelia's grown up a bit and can (mostly) take care of herself. I love Ruben Blades so much. I'm happy Daniel is back!

I didn't post after the last episode, but I loved that quiet scene with Strand and Madison when he learned about Nick and Travis and put his arm around her. I love the friendship between those two. I hope he doesn't end up betraying her Colman did say on TD last night that the rest of the season would be about blood and betrayal.
    waywyrd likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fanatic

I liked this past season, but the storyline got really predictible and cliched by the end.

So much for the Daniel/Ofelia reunion. Couldn't they have given Daniel at least a minute or two with her? I've read that they shot a slightly grosser scene that the actress wanted them to use, but they didn't.

And WTF with Nick? He's been doing so well, but sees a baggie of pills and goes off tripping with Troy? Ugh. I hope there's a reason for them having Nick and Alicia stay behind. I thought Alicia was being incredibly dumb - she doesn't strike me as the go-it-alone kind of girl - but I do like the new character she ran into.

I also read that there will be a tie-in episode with The Walking Dead in the future...hmm.

That was really rough. I bawled my eyes out. Poor Daniel.

I don't know how I feel about the group splintering yet again. I was happy that everyone was drawing together again and now that's done.

I REALLY hope Strand isn't going to betray everyone, especially Madison

I'm curious about a WD tie-in. It probably won't be, but I'd love it if it had something to do with Madison being a Dixon! I know, I just can't let go of that idea! Really though, that connection would make SO much sense.
    Last edited by Critical; 10-13-2017 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Ugh, the spelling.
    waywyrd likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

The season finale doesn't start here for another half hour, so I'm still waiting.

Since we know there will be a crossover with WD next season and we don't have any other details, the speculation has begun. I LOVE this idea!
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc.../#1d3c2aa17e63

I would totally enjoy that character as the crossover. It makes (some) sense after the finale...

And what a mess. We don't even know who made it out of the explosion besides Madison.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread