+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: UnREAL (Llfetime) Monday 10 PM

Summertime Living Easy Arielflies's Avatar

UnREAL (Llfetime) Monday 10 PM

Want to have fun at a backstage look at a Bachelor type Dating show?

UnREAL - Episodes, Videos, & Schedule - myLifetime.com

About UnREAL

Lifetime’s highly-anticipated scripted series "UnREAL" (#UnREALTV), starring Shiri Appleby ("Girls") and Constance Zimmer ("House of Cards," "Entourage"), will premiere Monday, June 1, at 10pm ET/PT. This provocative drama gives a fictitious behind-the-scenes glimpse into the chaos surrounding the production of a dating competition program.

Set against the backdrop of the hit dating competition show "Everlasting," "UnREAL" is led by flawed heroine Rachel Goldberg (Appleby), a young producer whose sole job is to manipulate her relationships with, and among, the contestants to get the vital dramatic and outrageous footage that the program’s dispassionate executive producer, Quinn King (Zimmer), demands. What ensues is an eye-opening look at what happens in the outrageous world of unscripted television, where being a contestant can be vicious and being a producer a whole other reality.

"UnREAL" also stars Craig Bierko ("Damages") as Everlasting’s eccentric creator, Chet; and Freddie Stroma ("Pitch Perfect") as the dating show’s handsome and intelligent suitor, Adam Cromwell. Josh Kelly ("One Life to Live") plays Jeremy, a cameraman who is Rachel’s ex-boyfriend, while Siobhan Williams ("Black Box") is Lizzie, Jeremy’s current fiancée and on-set makeup artist. Everlasting’s contestants include Grace, portrayed by Nathalie Kelley ("The Fast and the Furious"), who immediately wins Adam’s heart; Anna, played by Johanna Braddy ("Shameless"), who is classy and shrewd, with her eye on the prize; Faith, a sensitive and vulnerable tomboy from the South portrayed by Breeda Wool ("Betas"); and Mary, played by Ashley Scott ("Jericho"), a gorgeous single mom who has been unlucky in love. Arielle Kebbel ("The Vampire Diaries") will guest star as Britney, a contestant who has no filter and isn’t on Everlasting to make any friends.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: UnREAL (Llfetime) Monday 10 PM

I usually don't watch shows on Lifetime, mostly because I ain't the proper gender, but I may give this one a shot.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Oh yes, I will be watching!! I mentioned it in another thread.Its ready to record.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Ditto. I definitely will be watching!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Ditto. I definitely will be watching!
    Good!
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm wondering how Fleiss feels about this show. It seems to me that it is going to pull the curtain back on some of the things that goes on behind the scenes of the Bachelor/Bachelorette.

I'm wondering how Fleiss feels about this show. It seems to me that it is going to pull the curtain back on some of the things that goes on behind the scenes of the Bachelor/Bachelorette.
    Sarah Gertrude Shapiro is a former producer of his show. If you google her, she tells you what she really thinks of his show.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Thanks for that. So she worked on the Bachelor?!? Wow, yep this show is going to be a "behind the scenes" type thing for the Bachelor and Bachelorette even though she claims it really isn't.

Thanks for that. So she worked on the Bachelor?!? Wow, yep this show is going to be a "behind the scenes" type thing for the Bachelor and Bachelorette even though she claims it really isn't.
    Former 'Bachelor' producer gets real on Lifetime's 'unREAL' - LA Times
    I really liked this.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It's funny that that is the one you linked because that is the one I read.

As an aside, did any of you know that Fleiss was married last year? To the 2012 Miss America winner? And that he is at least 20 years older than she is? Why in the world would SHE marry HIM?!?! Unless it has something to do with that net worth of his. Just something I discovered when looking to see if Fleiss had commented about this show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast