+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: UnREAL (Llfetime) Monday 10 PM

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: UnREAL (Llfetime) Monday 10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    Fanny,

They have made episodes 1-4 available online. I have the Lifetime app on my IPad and I saw them there. AmyKay also mentioned they are OnDemand. I haven't looked at the Lifetime website, but they are probably there also.
    Thankyou! I didn't know that, I will wait and watch it on my TV...
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just to be sure, when you all refer to 'the rose show' are you talking about the bachelor/bachelorette shows? I sure hope Rachel cheers up a bit. She seems awfully miserable and I'm not sure why.
    Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Just to be sure, when you all refer to 'the rose show' are you talking about the bachelor/bachelorette shows? I sure hope Rachel cheers up a bit. She seems awfully miserable and I'm not sure why.
    Yes, the rose show is the bachelor/bachelorette show.
    Punkin likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

And the smarmy producer is supposed to be a Mike Fleiss equivilant, I assume?

Rachel doesn't want to be a part of the show. She had a meltdown on a previous season of the show because of the guy she was dating (I believe he was screwing around behind her back) and that guy is still on the show but dating another girl. Apparently Rachel was sort of blackmailed into coming back to the show.
    Punkin likes this.

Yes, the slimy dude is the Fleismeister. Rachel was dating the main cameraman who is now engaged to a blonde girl who he got employed on the show. Yes, she was blackmailed to come back, but she doesn't realize the extent of her entanglement until the end of episode 1. She thought that at least she could break away to see her own psychologist and do her own community service. NOT. That co-executive producer is the one you have to watch out for - I think she is the one playing closest to Elan's role. (Elan is the producer/runner for The Bachelor.)

Rachel is prized, though, because she so has the gift of manipulation. A trait prized if you are working reality tv.
    Punkin, Imperfect1 and sclilred1 like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rachel is prized, though, because she so has the gift of manipulation. A trait prized if you are working reality tv.
    She sure is. especially as she looks like she knows what this show( or the rose show needs) cray cray and meltdowns
    sclilred1 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I wondered whether the Rachel character was based mainly on Cassie Lambert who used to be the "main" producer on the Bachelor a few years ago....Elan Gale has since taken over as the "senior" one. When you see pictures of "Rachel", I think she looks a lot like Cassie.

UGH! I hate this show! It makes me so depressed to see what they are doing to the show participants and each other! And like a bad accident, I can't look away! I'm getting hooked, and I'm not happy about it.

Maybe if I just think of it like a soap opera and not like a reflection of what's happening in real life on The Bachelor/ette, I can feel OK. But if The Bachelor/ette is even 1/2 as bad as this, that's pretty unsettling.

Quote Originally Posted by icreality View Post
    I wondered whether the Rachel character was based mainly on Cassie Lambert who used to be the "main" producer on the Bachelor a few years ago....Elan Gale has since taken over as the "senior" one. When you see pictures of "Rachel", I think she looks a lot like Cassie.
    I thought that Rachael's role was based on the woman who is the Executive Producer of UnREAL who used to work on The Bachelor. There was an article about her that someone posted upthread. She was a feminist studies major who unknowingly got stuck in an endlessly renewable contract with a production company that ended up doing The Bachelor, which was totally against her principles, and they wouldn't let her out of her contract. She basically had to threaten to kill herself in order to be let go.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 06-09-2015 at 07:31 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

It does give you pause about all of the Bachelor/ette villains we have despised over the years.
    alizarules likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

+ Reply to Thread