+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: UnREAL (Llfetime) Monday 10 PM

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 11: Spoilers and Speculation **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Yes, but also based on other similar shows. There have been several now, but none ever even close to as popular as the rose show.
    I have seen a few shows, but they are spin offs from the rose show.I haven't seen too many driving up in a limo
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Jax

Re: Bachelorette 11: Spoilers and Speculation **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I have seen a few shows, but they are spin offs from the rose show.I haven't seen too many driving up in a limo
    I am talking about ones on other channels, not the spin offs. Like something about "marry a millionaire" and then that recent one with the preacher guy. And I know there have been a few others as well.
    "The poster formerly known as jaytwo" - per pikachu
    FORT 2015 Yearbook Title:
    Jax Of All Trades With The Cutest Avatar Ever

Re: UnREAL (Llfetime) Monday 10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    The idea of taking back the bracelet when the girls are eliminated.....bad idea. But I guess since the producers want the drama that is one sure fire way to get it.
    For a fictional show, I think it's pretty great! The woman are going to want to stay just for the bracelet, regardless of what they think/feel about the guy, so I'm guessing it will add some great drama to the plot line.
    Florimel, ilja and sparklete like this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I watched it this morning before work and I loved it! I can't help but wonder how much of it is real. My sister saw one scene of the Bachelorette being filmed but she wouldn't tell me anything because she didn't want to ruin the show for me. I'm going to ask her to watch this and let me know how close it is to what she saw.

What's funny is that I like to pretend like the Bach shows are more real than they really are and typically do not want to know anything that would mess them up for me and yet I enjoyed the heck out of this show.
    Imperfect1, jucamer and sparklete like this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I watched it this morning before work and I loved it! I can't help but wonder how much of it is real. My sister saw one scene of the Bachelorette being filmed but she wouldn't tell me anything because she didn't want to ruin the show for me. I'm going to ask her to watch this and let me know how close it is to what she saw.

What's funny is that I like to pretend like the Bach shows are more real than they really are and typically do not want to know anything that would mess them up for me and yet I enjoyed the heck out of this show.
    I think it is very close to the rose show( very) from the girls in the limo for what seems like forever, and needing to leave to go to the washroom I remember early on, one girl said they had to take and retake , so the others in the limo were going around and around I always thought there was someone lying on the floor going over what they have to say, so when I saw her doing exactly that I really did LOL ! She was a producer on the rose show for 8 years, like I said before, if she doesn't know this show, nobody does. A cousin of mine saw Ashley being filmed, she was dancing, but they didnt get it right, so she had to dance and go over that one dance and her lines about 10 times My cousin was so bored they decided to leave....
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm not a fan of the Bach, mostly cuz of the rumors of shenanigans but I watched the first ep this week due to some of the cast and thought it was ok so I figured I'd give it another try. I was messing around on my OnDemand and noticed they have the next 3 episodes! If you have Comcast/Infitity they were in the This Week's Best TV.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

I just finished watching #2 and I was planning on watching #3 but after #2, I just don't have the stomach for this show tonight. I'll probably watch it in the future but I am not exactly a fan of this show right now. Talk about disgusting.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I just finished watching #2 and I was planning on watching #3 but after #2, I just don't have the stomach for this show tonight. I'll probably watch it in the future but I am not exactly a fan of this show right now. Talk about disgusting.
    See, and that is what a lot of non fans think about The Rose show ( disgusting that is) I am waiting on episode 2, we haven't seen that yet, I didnt know it had aired
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    See, and that is what a lot of non fans think about The Rose show ( disgusting that is) I am waiting on episode 2, we haven't seen that yet, I didnt know it had aired
    Fanny,

They have made episodes 1-4 available online. I have the Lifetime app on my IPad and I saw them there. AmyKay also mentioned they are OnDemand. I haven't looked at the Lifetime website, but they are probably there also.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

Ok so can you help me out saw the first episode and have watched the fleiss masterpieces lol so the girl that talks to everyone is she suppose to be the female version of Úlan some wild haired dude that seems to be everywhere on Instagram with the girls and the guys. They seem to spend so much time on that Rachel I felt like she was on the show waiting to get a bracelet and sip champagne with him at the end lol. I will watch it again and she how I feel but the first episode was just a hot mess to me.

+ Reply to Thread