+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 281
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: UnREAL (Llfetime) Monday 10 PM

  1. #21
    Frozen Wings Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Age
    71
    Posts
    28,022

    Re: Bachelorette 11: Spoilers and Speculation **SPOILERS**

    I'm thinking the lead is a cross between Andrew Firestone (wealthy vineyard owner) and Prince Lorenzo (that European touch.) The woman who wrote the story could very well have been around for both series.

    Remember how recently (?) Jason reported that he really didn't want Melissa for his F1, but she was the favorite. In other words, pegged for the F1 from out of the limo.

    Then there was pressuring Ian to propose to Meredith. He really, really didn't want to propose, but at the last moment went through with it.

    As far as sleuthing...that didn't really get going until around the fifth season in. Yet even the dramatic upsetting of the final rose could have happened, and we would never have seen it - or sleuthed it, because sleuthing was all about places and dismissals so we could play the rose game at abc and win! Many forters were always in the top ten.
    jucamer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  2. #22
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    FORT Fogey Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,076

    Re: Bachelorette 11: Spoilers and Speculation **SPOILERS**

    One season, either one of the producers or a crew member was going to be caught in the bedroom with a contestant, so instead he jumped out of the window. He broke his leg!
    We actually saw that happen, I think it was on Bachelor Pad though? And then there was the season that one of the B'ette's was sent home because she was caught having a relationship with a crew member of some sort. I think the crew member got fired, too. That was a long time ago though. I remember she tried to deny it.

    I think Rachael is going to end up falling for the lead guy. And vice versa, but they obviously won't be able to do anything about it.
    "The poster formerly known as jaytwo" - per pikachu
    FORT 2015 Yearbook Title:
    Jax Of All Trades With The Cutest Avatar Ever

  3. #23
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,008

    Re: Bachelorette 11: Spoilers and Speculation **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    We actually saw that happen, I think it was on Bachelor Pad though? And then there was the season that one of the B'ette's was sent home because she was caught having a relationship with a crew member of some sort. I think the crew member got fired, too. That was a long time ago though. I remember she tried to deny it.

    I think Rachael is going to end up falling for the lead guy. And vice versa, but they obviously won't be able to do anything about it.
    It was BIP, and it was the shows sound guy.He jumped off the balcony, and broke both his legs. His last name? Putz.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #24
    FORT Fogey Bloomers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,790

    Re: Bachelorette 11: Spoilers and Speculation **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'm thinking the lead is a cross between Andrew Firestone (wealthy vineyard owner) and Prince Lorenzo (that European touch.) The woman who wrote the story could very well have been around for both series.

    Remember how recently (?) Jason reported that he really didn't want Melissa for his F1, but she was the favorite. In other words, pegged for the F1 from out of the limo.

    Then there was pressuring Ian to propose to Meredith. He really, really didn't want to propose, but at the last moment went through with it.

    As far as sleuthing...that didn't really get going until around the fifth season in. Yet even the dramatic upsetting of the final rose could have happened, and we would never have seen it - or sleuthed it, because sleuthing was all about places and dismissals so we could play the rose game at abc and win! Many forters were always in the top ten.
    Believe it or not, Chris Harrison had his own message board that I found right after Andrew's season and started reading to see if I could start getting clues. His friends and Jen's friends were on there singing like larks, but unfortunately so were the people who had taken extremely strong sides in the war against Helene and Aaron. They were the ones who caused CH to quit coming to his board and to ultimately shut it down.
    I then moved to the ABC Board which was a real trip, but I started trying to track clues on my own and met up with one of the super slueths from here.
    I was zeroing in on the editing, and there was always a wealth of info to find just in that.

    I was still over there through most of what you are talking about, and occasionally some of the super sluthes from here would come over there PM me and help me until I got over here.

    I remember zeroing in on what was going on with Byron and Mary right way because somebody over there had posted a picture of his very young ex-Latina wife who could have been Mary when she was that age which explained to me his immediate attraction to Mary. (Evidently, he was very hurt when the ex walked on him.)

    In one of Jason and Molly's revealing radio interviews, he told how the producers came in at 4 AM the day of the FRC when he had been up late and was exhausted and began harrassing (I call it) him about proposing to Melissa when he wasn't sure that was what he wanted to do at all. They would not leave him alone or let him go back to sleep.
    I have no doubt that is their mode of operation, and it works - except with Juan Pablo and Kaitlyn. (who I think just doesn't care what anyone thinks about her).
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

    ~ Author unknown

  5. #25
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    46
    Posts
    19,162

    Re: Bachelorette 11: Spoilers and Speculation **SPOILERS**

    Okay, I totally missed something. Who the heck is Rachael?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  6. #26
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4,804

    Re: Bachelorette 11: Spoilers and Speculation **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Okay, I totally missed something. Who the heck is Rachael?
    The lead character in the new series UnReal, which is a behind-the-scenes look at a show similar to The Bachelor.

    People started talking about it here, but the discussion should probably move to the show thread.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  7. #27
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    FORT Fogey Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,076

    Re: Bachelorette 11: Spoilers and Speculation **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    The lead character in the new series UnReal, which is a behind-the-scenes look at a show similar to The Bachelor.

    People started talking about it here, but the discussion should probably move to the show thread.
    And just to add, this new series is NOT a reality show, it is fictional.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "The poster formerly known as jaytwo" - per pikachu
    FORT 2015 Yearbook Title:
    Jax Of All Trades With The Cutest Avatar Ever

  8. #28
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,008

    Re: Bachelorette 11: Spoilers and Speculation **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    And just to add, this new series is NOT a reality show, it is fictional.
    But based on that rose show imo
    Katydyd, sclilred1 and sparklete like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #29
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    2,814

    Re: UnREAL (Llfetime) Monday 10 PM

    The idea of taking back the bracelet when the girls are eliminated.....bad idea. But I guess since the producers want the drama that is one sure fire way to get it.

  10. #30
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    FORT Fogey Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,076

    Re: Bachelorette 11: Spoilers and Speculation **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    But based on that rose show imo
    Yes, but also based on other similar shows. There have been several now, but none ever even close to as popular as the rose show.
    "The poster formerly known as jaytwo" - per pikachu
    FORT 2015 Yearbook Title:
    Jax Of All Trades With The Cutest Avatar Ever

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.