+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: UnREAL (Llfetime) Monday 10 PM

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: UnREAL (Llfetime) Monday 10 PM

The autopsy would show what was in her blood, and that would be something the handler decided to put in it.

Its based on a real show, the rose show. But I have to suspend belief watching any of these shows. Its doing better than the rose show, because its something we have long suspected.

Its also been renewed
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Anemic Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The autopsy would show what was in her blood, and that would be something the handler decided to put in it.

Its based on a real show, the rose show. But I have to suspend belief watching any of these shows. Its doing better than the rose show, because its something we have long suspected.

Its also been renewed
    That's either sugar or cocaine. The former wouldn't make a difference, the latter they'd assume she found on her own - it's not as if they're portraying a world (real or fictional) where hard drugs aren't readily available.

All I said up thread was I hope they find out out her meds were tampered with.Do I deep down care if they don't, no, so it's really not worth debateing about..

-Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    ... This show stopped being a parody of the Bachelor and made the joke on us for watching. I'm out.
    Sooner or later this show had to make a break from comparison to the rose show. I think they did it right there with an extreme situation.

I'm still interested - the show has become its own entity for me now.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

The Bachelor Nation did have a suicide, but it in no way resembled any of this.
    The contestant, Gia, had been on the Bachelor (fairly reasonable girl - all things considered) and also Bachelor in Paradise. She was popular with the other contestants and fans because she was cute and sweet. She was also depressed as we later learned in her personal life. It appeared that for whatever reason, Gia had her sights set on athletes, and the long and short of it was that they probably had their sights set on themselves too. The last guy walked away after a disagreement, and she hung herself.....
    It really was a shock to everybody involved with the Bachelor/ette from the producers down to the fans.

I think UnReal has taken the idea of a contestant suicide and gone bananas with it. However, as distasteful as the thought is, you can bet if a suicide situation did occur on the set, they would want a camera around for the possibilities. Now, I will not deceive myself on this one.
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

Its also been renewed
    As I recall, she substituted a probiotic powder, so that's not going to show up anywhere. They could do a pill count, though, and wonder where the pills had gone to if she wasn't taking them, or it's possible that they would find undigested capsule in her gut but no drug and wonder what was up with that.

Ohh. I should be on CSI or something, don't you think?
    Marlena_M likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Yeah, it's picked up a real soapy feel - all slimey.
    Miss_Griss and Minney like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    This show stopped being a parody of the Bachelor and made the joke on us for watching. I'm out.
    This show is not a parody of The Bachelor. It is a scripted, fictionalized look at the behind the scenes of a dating reality show. Are they going to take some elements from the other show? Sure they are. Just like Law & Order, Castle and Criminal Minds write shows about stories ripped from the headlines. They aren't documentaries and this one isn't either.

OMG! I am addicted to this show. It's so intense! I watched the first 4 episodes all at once and then got ticked off at myself because now I had to wait another 3 weeks to watch more.

I watched an Afterbuzz interview with Aline Elasmar, who plays Shia. It could have been interesting but the hosts don't really do a great job of recapping. I think Shia went too far, but as Aline said, Shia is very impulsive and doesn't think of consequences. Shia is trying to out-do the wonderful Rachel and she's resorting to any method possible.

I still have a hard time seeing Constance Zimmer in the role of Quinn, instead of her funny character on Good Morning, Miami. Total suspending of belief right there.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I'm with you JunkieGirl, I am totally addicted to this show. I freaking love it. I came here to post that it was renewed for a second season, but I see someone already said it.

"UnREAL' | Renewed TV Shows 2015 | XFINITY

I see they have moved it to Tuesday nights, it was on Monday night.No matter, I will be watching.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread