+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NCIS: New Orleans

PWS
    FORT Fogey

NCIS: New Orleans

I'm sure we have a thread for this, but all I can find are when we discussed it in the NCIS thread, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to search for a thread title...

So just wanted to say that I think the show is settling in nicely, and what an interesting set up they had this week--the new Navy, not only out, but married with a baby by a surrogate (although I'm sorry, that cute baby looked NOTHING like either possible dad! I know that is possible, but... and I certainly hope they didn't use the woman who carried the child as the egg donor...what a doofus...they seemed to be implying her only contribution was her uterus)....Pride did well, only a minor double take.
    And one other amusing note...when they cut to commercial, for one on some lawn product, the guy with the good lawn (the one who says, the grass is always greener, oops) was the same actor who played the dad who lost the baby. I did a double take thinking the show was starting back up again.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: NCIS: New Orleans

Season One finale is tonight. Although it does not compare to the original, I do like it better than the west coast version. Have grown to be somewhat fond of LaSalle
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Yes, the vibe is so different. LA is a "spy" operation while NOLA is more traditional, but with a jazz beat. I enjoyed seeing CGIS Abby make an appearance earlier in the season.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just back from a big trip and haven't seen the show but our pick up at the airport guy said he'd heard that someone important dies! Already??

That is on NCIS, not New Orleans.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Will have to give the guy a hard time nest time I see him---I know he watches all 3 NCIS, so how can he not focus on which show was the one involved?!
    OK, have to catch up....dang trips!

FORT Fanatic

I love this one. The ensemble cast is great and I love the addition of the TFS agent at the end.

+ Reply to Thread