+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: iZombie - CW

Re: iZombie - CW

Season 3 Episode 3 - Eat, Pray, Liv - April 18, 2017

Eat, Pray, Liv | IZombie Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

To help Clive solve the murder of a lifestyle guru, Liv consumes his brain and takes on his zen approach to life. Ravi's old boss, Katty Kupps (guest star Christina Cox, "Arrow"), is getting closer to discovering the truth while also getting closer to Ravi. Meanwhile, Blaine and Peyton continue their budding friendship, much to Ravi's dismay. Lastly, Major is struggling a bit at his new job.
    Major also doesn't like the taste of tube brains it's brains mashed with old yogurt. Liked how he got his new work bud to try some Zumba instructor brains and they were doing dance party.

Ravi, Peyton, Katty ... ohhhh, poor Ravi he totally messed that up.

Luv Blaine's singing voice.

Daddy Dearest and Don E are going to scratch people to create zombies so they can sell them expensive brains.

There is so much going on and I enjoy it all and tend to forget that there are murders that need to be solved.
    No goat killers on my island.

Season Episode 4 - "Wag the Tongue Slowly" - April 25, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...n_3_.282017.29

Ravi is on a path of destruction, following last episodes events, feeling bad about Payton, he decides that an alcohol filled diet is in his best interest. Liv eats the brain of the Office Gossip after she is poisoned to death by a Utopium spiked yoghurt. Delving into the gossip surrounding a busy sales company, Liv is treated to a binder full of complaints about the victim. Liv and Clive also review possible suspects for Wally and his family by scouting an online Anti-Zombie forum. Major has another coughing fit, and is saved in the nick of time by using a special inhaler. Ravi offers Major the cure to use in case of emergency. Peyton looks after Blaine while he waits for Ravi's serum to kick in and they grow closer. Clive and Liv track down a man whose brother was killed in the Max Rager party, but don't have any solid evidence to tie him to Wally's murder. Meanwhile Major finally finds Natalie and decides to give her Ravi's cure.
    What is really scary in this episode is when Liv and Clive track down the man whose brother was killed at the Max Rager party, he commented that it was not murder to kill a zombie as they were already dead.

Season 3 Episode 5 - Spanking the Zombie - May 2, 2017

iZombie - Episode Guide - TV.com

While Major recovers from gunshot wounds from one of his missions, Liv consumes the brain of a dominatrix to solve her murder.
    I do think Liv could have been a bit more subtle as Sweet Lady Pain.

I did find it weird that Fillmore Graves did not provide body armor to their zombie mercenaries or at least really good headgear ... just seemed lame.

Season 3 Episode 6 - "Some Like it Hot Mess" - May 9, 2017

Major begins to regain his humanity after taking the serum, but both Liv and Ravi fear what will happen if he loses his memories for good. Clive is assigned to investigate the murder of a narcissistic DJ, and when Liv consumes her brain, she begins to act out and behave irresponsibly. One of Don's clients offers him $1 million for Ravi's cure, but the latter refuses to sell it. However, Don's suggestion that Blaine is merely faking his memory loss to get a fresh start intrigues Ravi, and he mentions it to Peyton. Later that night, Blaine admits that, while he did initially lose his memory, it returned in a couple of days, and he pretended otherwise in a bid to win Peyton's affections. Major returns to his family just as his memories fade, but they soon come back. Clive deduces that the victim's roommate is the murderer, but is surprised to learn that Liv intends to take the cure herself and become human. However, Blaine steals Ravi's supply so he can recreate it for himself. When Major returns, he reveals that he did have one last syringe that Ravi left him earlier, but he already gave it to someone else.
    So glad for Major as he has really gone full circle in this show.

Blaine........!

What the cure is gone!

Liv on pre-school teacher brain about to unleash the hand puppet and Clive pushing her hand back under the table

Rose McIver is a rock star. I think her performance is so underrated. You never hear her name in discussions of best performances, which is a shame. Every week she's playing Liv only with another character overlaying Liv's personality.

Being Liv's boyfriend is like being the drummer for Spinal Tap God, I love this show.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Season 3 Episode 7 - "Dirt Nap Time" - May 16, 2017

Clive is shocked to find that Liv is still a zombie; nevertheless, he has her eat the brain of a murdered preschool teacher who engaged in multiple affairs with his student's mothers. Meanwhile, Peyton agrees to help the public defender representing the suspect from the dominatrix murder convince his client to take a plea deal. However, a high-priced lawyer persuades him to reject the deal, and he later commits suicide in his cell. Major reveals that he is human to his close friend at Fillmore-Graves, Justin. Clive and Liv are able to locate a private investigator hired by the husband of one of the victim's partners, learning that the husband is the real killer. Don E informs Blaine that he is buying out his business with the help of Blaine's assistant Candy; one of his men then shoots and severely wounds Blaine on his father's orders. Major and Justin are sent to intercept two anti-zombie militants planning to kill District Attorney Baracus, but in the process, Justin gets run over and attacks the militants, unintentionally providing them with video evidence that zombies are real.
    The sock puppet was funny, I wonder what would happen if Liv ate a bit of dominatrix and pre school teacher together, how wicked would that be a dominatrix sock puppet?

Season 3 Episode 8 - "Eat a Knievel" - May 23, 2017

Vivian holds a meeting with Major, Liv, and Clive to discuss the fallout after the release of the zombie footage; afterwards, she takes Major off active duty after confirming that he is no longer a zombie before dying in an accident when her helicopter explodes. Internet stuntman Finn Vincible is killed when a performance goes horribly wrong, and Liv uses his brains to determine that a prank he pulled on his friend Rudy is connected to his death. Blaine, having narrowly escaped death by bribing the hitman, reveals his survival to Don, who then informs his father. Clive and Liv search Rudy's house and discover that his wife had an affair with Finn, which angered Rudy so much that he decided to murder him. Blaine abducts his father and imprisons him in a well, taking over his business. Vivian's brother arrives and assumes control of Fillmore-Graves, declaring that its soldiers must begin preparations for "Discovery Day". Liv disguises herself as a human and tries to infiltrate an anti-zombie meeting with Ravi, but is forced to leave him behind when she nearly gets recognized.
    Surprised that Vivian was killed. By who? Her brother seems like a bit of a douche.

The big question so what is Blaine? human or zombie? or a bit of both after all he was shot in the gut/side and seemed OK to string his father up and put concrete bags into a box.

Hope Ravi is OK at the anti zombie meeting.

Season 3 Episode 8 - "Eat a Knievel" - May 23, 2017

Vivian holds a meeting with Major, Liv, and Clive to discuss the fallout after the release of the zombie footage; afterwards, she takes Major off active duty after confirming that he is no longer a zombie before dying in an accident when her helicopter explodes. An Internet stuntman, Finn Vincible, is killed when a performance goes horribly wrong, and Liv eats his brain to determine that a prank he pulled on his friend, Rudy, is connected to his death. Blaine, having narrowly escaped death by bribing the hitman, reveals his survival to Don E., who then informs his father. Clive and Liv search Rudy's house and discover that his wife had an affair with Finn, which angered Rudy so much that he decided to murder him. Blaine abducts his father and imprisons him in a well, taking over his business. Vivian's brother arrives and assumes control of Fillmore-Graves, declaring that its soldiers must begin preparations for "Discovery Day". Liv disguises herself as a human and tries to infiltrate an anti-zombie meeting along with Ravi, but is forced to leave him behind when she nearly gets recognized.
    What is scary is the anti zombie hate guy whose brother got killed at the Max Rager party and looks as if he recognizes Liv reminds me so much of that guy in Portland who went nuts on a train and tried to knife two girls for being Musling. The same overall look and the hatred in the face and eyes are too real.

Rose McIver is a rock star. I think her performance is so underrated. You never hear her name in discussions of best performances, which is a shame. Every week she's playing Liv only with another character overlaying Liv's personality.
    We were just discussing this this week with her fabulous performance of the uber geeky D&D Dungeon Master. She brings these brains to life every week in such a unique way while also staying true to the Liv character. She is great!

I loved how the gang was all "this is so stupid" at the start of their D&D quest but by the end were so into it. Clive especially.

I didn't like how the "case of the week" ended up - sort of left us hanging.

But, I'm super worried about Ravi - if Donny comes down off his zombie rage, he'll recognize him and give him away.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Season 3 Episode 9 - "Twenty Sided, Die" - May 30, 2017

At the meeting, the militants reveal their plan to capture a zombie and turn it vicious. Ravi instead suggests developing a vaccine, and meets an enthusiastic hunter named Rachel. Blaine introduces new brains infused with Ravi's serum as part of an experiment to determine how effective it is. After the gamemaster of a Dungeons & Dragons club is poisoned, Liv and Clive learn that he was hated by his fellow players for poor sportsmanship. Major receives a letter from a girl named Shawna, who claims to be sympathetic to his having been accused of a crime. With few leads, Liv organizes her friends to play a round, triggering a vision that reveals the victim was running a Russian hacking operation. Clive learns that Dale Bozzio has been assigned to take over the case. Don E. consumes a large part of Blaine's stash and has a severe episode in front of his patrons before fleeing and getting captured by the militants. Baracus is shot at a fundraiser and nearly loses control before Liv is able to calm him. Blaine's old rival Stacy Boss returns to Seattle looking for revenge.
    That was scary at the meeting when Ravi identified himself as working for the police. I wonder how the crowd would have handled it if he had been shot.

Glad to see the guard from Max Rager is not all on board for the kidnappings.

Don E ... what have you done?

Luv'ed how Clive got into D&D.

Did anyone hear the music when Clive was talking to Dale Bozzio ... reminded me of Lord of the Rings.

Luv the way Blaine was feeding his Dad. Can a zombie live submerged underwater? They don't need to breath. Is Blaine's Dad submerged?

This episode was packed. With four more episodes left in season 3 I wonder where it will end?
    Last edited by Bearcata; 06-01-2017 at 06:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread